Home owner Forum

Chris my friends, has the Midas touch

This thread poses a good question, how do i know that none of you aren’t secretely homeowners trying to get some inside information on the window cleaning business and you just happen to know all the window cleaner jargin? I just wonder sometimes.

Oh Larry I agree 100%. In fact this would in most cases be of little benefit to me as Chris and I already refer potential customers to each other. In fact I won’t refer anyone north of me to any other company and I tell the person that when they call. I have no doubt in my mind that Chris if he decides to roll with this is going to compete very well with service magic. I know he is just going to kill nwcd. If I had to guess from looking over the board last week he will put it under. That place is dead as dead gets. My personal opinon is the people who run that site (there names pass me right now) have had to wonder over the last year why they are losing signups and traffic. But I believe they don’t care about the site anymore anyway. I think they are letting a very good business opertunity die, but hey that’s on them. Good for Chris. When he told me about this forum and asked my opinon on them. I gave him my honest opinon. They are a PITA to manage and very hard to pull in business and traffic from. But he has proven that he was able to over come those problems. I did not tell him not to do it. I just told him it’s alot of work that might not pay off in the end. But it is paying for him in more then just a $$$ sign. Which is great. I’m just giving him my honest opinon without the potential of getting referals as I already get them. I have no need to get them from the site. But others might and my point being, is it worth his time and possible headache to provide the service to other window cleaners?

One thing kind of on a simular note but maybe turned into a differant thread. He is looking to refer potential customers to WC’rs. What about window cleaners, refering other window cleaners to WCR to purchase supplies. There are systems in place already that can be maintained with very little work. Most are geared towards online sales. But an example would be, I signed up for his referal program. Once signed up I am assigned my own # code that I can now place in a link on my site. Now if someone comes to his site and buys something. Say a competitor in the area or anyplace from the web. I get points. I can then use those points to purchase supplies or get discounts toward supplies.

Chris has already stated that points are only redeemable toward Sparks.

what are sparks redeemable for?

a hangover

When then I’m going to be hung over alot. If I get points for making sparks on the board lol.

Some of this is already being accompished w/ the WCR custom content video series Chris was savvy enough to start up.

I want to change my vote. It sounds good maybe even great!