Honest opinion about name and logo

Here’s a couple more - I don’t own any of these images, I just modified then, so If you like them some of the images can be purchased from stock photo sites and modified. I’m just brainstorming because personally I would play the Greek idea because it opens up so many marketing doors.

Anyway, good luck with you new business.

HAHA Steve those are so cool … I’m going to go on that site and see what all is there, but I really like what you showed me.

My personal favorite is the speedy greek window cleaning one and a big plus is that “thespeedygreek.com” is available whereas “clearwaterwindowcleaning.com” is not.

I think I have seen the Clearwater window cleaning people like a year ago, I never see any driving around so they are either very sneaky or just don’t like advertising on their vehicle. I think i’m going to change the wreath to a green. Would I be able to use that design concept or does somebody have the rights to them.

Which one are you thinking about? Here’s another variation.

Here’s a green wreath

I really like the speedy Greek but change the leaf color and the lettering. I’ll do it real quick and post it.

Oh, Ok yeah I’ll post the original photos I used so you know where to get them

The guy remind me of the pizza pizza guy

Pretty cool, I’d tweak it a little and make the flag guy a little bigger but it looks like you’re on your way! Good luck!

Thanks a lot Steve you are in deed the man. I think I’m going to show it to a graphics guy that will make it right on the money. Should I put and etc. on the end or just go ahead and list other things I will be doing.

Well, people will have a lot of different opinions on that but I personally just use window cleaning since that is my mainstay and then put the gutters, pressure washing, screens as add ons on my business cards, vehicle etc…

If I was starting over again, I wouldn’t have “window cleaning” in my company name. Too limiting.

what would it say then?

Why not change it then?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mole Cleaning Services is what’s on all my new stuff going out.

Can you describe how you inform people of what all you do. I mean that for the people who are just seeing you drive by, how would they know what you do.

That’s pretty good but I still find myself in the same dilemma with the “window cleaning” name because we also do a lot of pressure washing and I want to get into roof cleaning. However, I’m torn about just “cleaning services” because to me it sounds janitorial. I just cant get my head around a name or description that accurately depicts what we do.

My dad’s company is “Awake Maintenance”. Always thought that type of a name leaves it open to a lot of different possibilities, and doesn’t scream “janitorial”