Housecalls online booking app

I have to give props to Housecall Pro, My CRM. I am a solo operator. My online pricelist has really been popular with all that reach out to book an appointment. I can text the link to people when they call to schedule or to ask any questions. I ask them “would you like to see our online pricelist and be able to book online?”

99% or the time they say yes and it is sent. Shortly there after I get the notification that I have a new job booked. The link is also used for the “Book Now” button on my website and an answering service uses it when calls come in to book appointments. I target higher end customers and I have received many compliments from my customers on this feature. Now many of my customers prefer to just book online at their convenience. When it gets busy, I get 2-3 jobs while I sleep! This feature ALONE is worth the $165.00 I pay a month for the whole service. I use bitly to see what kind of traffic it gets and I average 3-4 hundred hits a month. Here it is Below:

This is your 2nd post pasting housecall pro lol nice sales attempt

He’s an affiliate. Anyone who signs up for Housecall through that link will put a bonus in his pocket.

I used to zap these, but I’ll leave that up to @Chris now :slight_smile:

Hey Chris,

I haven’t had the affiliate conversation with housecall yet. Everything you see that I have posted is because that has been my experience. Not a dollar will be made if you click on my online booking link. I plan on making a website for sharing what I use and experience with other window cleaners but nothing has been set up yet.

I thought it would take me to a housecall sales page but if you click on the link it goes to his own business’ online booking page with all the pricing layouts for his company and the details for each tile

I did not realize housecall was so customizable for the “products”

1 Like

Like I said guys. What I share here isn’t because I am making money off it. It is becuase at one time, I was a newbie and the wealth of knowledge and great info I got on here and AWC Magazine really made a difference in my business. I am a fan of Xero products, Ettore Pro+ system and Sorbo Channels. If I share something else it will be because I have used it and have found it to be useful.

1 Like