How do you price house washing?

they are both great systems. i like some of the design features of the maverick. don’t know much about the pump though. i have the bandit, and the pump it comes with is legendary for soft washing. i actually have two of them.

a 12v pump system lets you pump premixed juice at full strength. whatever you mix ends up on whatever you’re trying to clean. but you are limited to the size of reservoir you are pumping out of or how much mix you’ve made.

downstreaming dilutes your chem with water at about 10:1. so you are limited in terms of the strength of mix you can apply. but it’s higher volume, designed to work way harder and longer, and you can wort at much higher pressures if you want.

some stuff needs a really hot mix, like roofs and limestone. you can’t downstream at those strengths. that’s were a 12v pump is useful.

flip side, some stuff needs way more pressure than a 12v can deliver. that’s where a pressure washer comes in.

flip flip side, some stuff needs high pressure AND a hot mix. that’s where having BOTH comes in.:sunglasses:

1 Like

So if you had both you could shoot hot and bast ot away with high pressure. Do you do much work that requires that combo

yeah. we do a lot of limestone, hardscape like bluestone, paver patios and terraces, stuff like that. i prefer to work at lowest pressures possible with the washers. hot mix helps with that. it does a lot of the work, and then it takes less pressure to finish the job.

they just work independently. the washer runs off your water source, the 12v pumps out of whatever tank you bring with you. it has it’s own hose and gun and runs off a battery.

@aviloria Honestly, I dont know the differences… Bob at pressuretek is a great guy in the industry. Michael Hinderliter at powerwash.com is a good friend and my family has been buying supplies from him and his dad Robert for 25+ years. Mike runs the Power Wash Community group on facebook. I would recommend asking questions there.

look at @c_wininger showing off with those nice before and afters…

2 Likes

I was told once that you have do be careful not to let the SH dry or make it to hot or you will yellow the limestone

I just joined yesterday lots of great information there

1 Like

i’ve personally never seen either thing happen.

1 Like

Good to know had me worried. Most homes that would get a house wash in my area are stone and brick

What ?

That’s funny I didn’t see it but I’m sure he is full of crap anyway

Pm me your number and I will give you a call right now

Pm your number I will give you a call see if your your credible.

I’m notrying sure I understand correctly do you spray roof mix on and let the rain wash the roof later.
Or
Spray roof mix let it dwell and rinse with water

Why is it OK to leave roof mix on roof but not OK to leave house wash on house

Because rain can hit every square in if the roof , an most roofs are pitched so they will rinse themselves with rain

I think !!!