How do you wash your hands?

I saw a Garelick mini pole inside the guys BOAB with the strip washer. Someone else had a pvc pipe mounted to the outside with the pole inside the tube.

I know I know you already saw those ideas and they weren’t for you. :slightly_frowning_face:

Lol so far from the truth Mike, at this point I’m looking into all options. :wink:

When you have an open mind the possibilities are endless… (I’ve even considered your “stubby” ladder) for some stops I have, but you haven’t posted a pic so I can’t picture it :wink:

A flower shop lady shook hands with me years ago and was horrified by my rough hands. She Insisted that I take home a block of green styrofoam, the kind florists all use. Scrubbed my hands with that in the shower. Worked GREAT!!!

Now I just wear the nitrile gloves.

1 Like

Stump Ladder
A sawed off piece of extension ladder also works well.

6 Likes

I agree.

Now I can picture it… :wink:

What about getting something that straps the pole to your back. Like a ninja sword

3 Likes

Like braveheart haha

2 Likes

I start with my pinky on my left hand. Then move to the middle. Once i get to the middle finger i switch over to the pinky finger on my right. I only wash that one on the right hand then i switch back to my left hand and wash my thumb. I then switch back and fourth at random in case anyone is watching.

2 Likes

You start with your left hand? Weirdo.

3 Likes

Thumb isnt a finger…

1 Like

Are u still washing hands or is this a prostate massage?

2 Likes

Lol… If it is, he should definitely get those nitrile gloves recommended earlier.

6 Likes

Lol :joy:

He’s gonna make a damn thourough window cleaner.

1 Like

I really dont know much about prostate massages… how do u do it?

1 Like

Lol i think thats described in a kalfas rant somewhere lemme know if u find it

1 Like

Indeed.

This stuff takes window schmoo right off

2 Likes

My brother and I have eczema on our hands and this seems to be the best lotion for it.

http://www.melaleuca.com/ProductStore/Product?sku=6600

1 Like