How long does it take you to clean 30 windows?

I didn’t bash you buddy. I have some jobs around and over $100hr. But most average $70 to $90. I’ve never actually tried to pinpoint it.

7 years ago if the job came in over $60 an hour, I would lower it to $60hr and let the customer know what a great guy I was. LOL - What a dumbass I was huh!!

I still think anyone that just throws in screens are cheating themselves. Unless of course you’re already at $100 hr :slight_smile:

one man crew I tell the person 3-4 hours usually done in about 3 and they are happy because it was so fast:)

I too am against tossing in screens unless it is for a higher
package price-point. (more money)

I like a ‘basic’ and a ‘supreme’ package choice. I sold 1 basic in
three years after offering the choice for the upgraded package.

Thanks ya’ll for the replies. I had cleaned this women’s house and she thought that it would only take 1 hour(even though I told her it would take 3hrs) and thought that her watching me get my supplies out of my truck and wash every single window and point out that there was dirt on the outside of the window repeatedly when I was still working on the inside and had not made it to the outside yet, would not slow me down at all. Then she asks why I didn’t have more guys helping me.

I don’t want her work in the future. Plenty of other windows out there.

I would NEVER be back. Surprisingly I have not had many of those type
of customers… but I got rid of every one of them like that.

No reason to deal with it

Yes - Screw her. In the beginning I didn’t know how to handle these type. Now it gives me great pleasure to tell them to their face they are the 5% category of customers that can’t be satisfied and I have too much business to deal with their ****.

Yeah I wanted to tell her right then to take her house and shove it … but I also don’t want her giving me a bad name with her friends and such. At the end of the job, and she was walking around to every single window looking for drip marks or hard water stains that don’t come off I finally told her give me my check so I can leave. She won’t be calling me back Im sure nor would I.

Glad to hear that is a small percentage of clients.

You did fine. And the 5% is probably high for those impossible customers. probably more like 1% or 2%

30 sets with screen cleaning 2-2.5 hrs $240 (factor of $8.00 per) plus $25 for the pita ladder work. $265 bucks.
Kevin, which were you the $240 or $410? and how much time would you project when you are doing your super detailing?