How many wfp

How many of you own a wfp? How long did it take you to go pure? And if you could would you’ve gotten one earlier in you business career

I have owned many WFP starting with a dyi then Tucker in 1982. Would highly recommend it feel free to call or text anytime for help.
http://shopwindowcleaningresource.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89952f56884683f8d66a8a775&id=afae1de568&e=d951fc3f01

1 Like

I started using wfp about five years after starting my business. Been 15 years now, should have started immediately. Local experienced guy showed me his system and assisted me setting my own.

I personally only use them for commercial 2-7 stories and always run 2 at a time, now set up for 3rd pole.

I have invested alot in wfp and am buying a better system this spring. Best choice I have made, pays for itself quickly.

2 Likes

I got mine last spring and have been loving it.

1 Like

They are amazing - Got mine from WCR Shop last year.

Works really good on houses, not so much my commercial accounts with hydrophobic glass.

This year I am adding a buffer tank and a pump for more pressure. My mist jets don’t mist…they don’t have enough pressure and they just act like pencil jets which does not work well with hydrophobic.

1 Like

i did a year in a “franchise” and bought my wfp 2 months after going solo. should have bought it the day before i started the franchise.
i had to do a couple of jobs the other day and to use a squeegee, wow am i glad i have a wfp!!

2 Likes

I just got mine after one year in business. I think the timing was just right. Best to learn first how to work without it.

1 Like

I’m still getting “spots” after they dry, and have to touch up by hand.
It’s not the filters or the system, because it reads 00
I’m thinking it’s because I have pencil jets not fan jets??? Idk

But anyway, I got mine a few months after I went on my own. I use it on monthly stuff and its awesome.

1 Like

Make sure your only shooting water out 12" at the most past your. Brush. Your prob getting splash back
Just a guess , but that could leave spots

1 Like

I’ve had 12 all together. I also started with a Tucker pole. Had a hard time believing it could save so much time as everyone said, and had a hard time letting go of such a large sum of money for something I knew very little about, and wanted to make sure i wasn’t just going on people’s word who have a biased opinion.

So, a friend of mine (what up big Doug) from Orange County sold me like 5 of them for 1900.00.

I never looked back.

I’m pretty sure I couldn’t afford it earlier in my business.

2 Likes

When I began a commercial 3 storey route in '98, a janitor friend lent me his Tuckerpole – I thought to myself “this is the way to clean glass!”.
Ended up buying it from him and cleaned acres of windows with it. Probably the most profitable tool in the arsenal.
Ditched the Tuckerbeast in 2015 when I discovered the world of carbon fibre wfp from the UK forums. If I had bothered to nerd out on the internet looking up window cleaning I wouldn’t be like 10 years late with the upgrade lol…

2 Likes

I love this place so I chime in.

Got a pole in 2010 after a business divorce and 1 job there was no way I was doing what the x-partner did.

Used it on like 6 jobs that year.

Very clean water here, no purification. Don’t judge, could not afford to eat then. One job resulted in hardwater spots.

6 years later all crews ran wfp daily.

3 Likes

Got my Tucker Cart and Carbon Fiber pole before I even had a business card. I feel much more comdortable growing the business knowing I have it. Saves a ton of time on 2nd or even first story. I hate ladders so it’s a godsend.

5 Likes