How often do you use steel wool / bronze wool on residential cleans?

I use the red pad instead of the white - the green is too abrasive - I believe 3M codes them black to white in coarseness.

Yes I’m all for new ideas also improving tools that are already out there.
All was pointing out was that all you need is a Velcro cover that can go over any type of T-Bar scrubber handle.
(So if you not to good at DIY just get the Velcro cover this tool has, on your T-Bar handle)
Think everyone already have enough T-Bar handles that they can use to put that Velcro cover on.

1 Like

Those who haven’t used bronze wool - be sure it is wet with your cleaning solution; be sure it is extra fine, steel #0000. The fine bronze wool sold at Marine Stores is not fine enough! It will scratch.

You’re both right.

Window cleaners are too cheap, and as inventions go standards have really dropped. Dropping for about a century. The things people accept as innovations are pathetic.

To end on a positive - we should really improve estimating value out of small tools like the humble track cleaner - and having the right tool at the correct time.

1 Like

Good point most innovations, ideas, inventions work ( BUT JUST THAT ) not fine tuned to there full potential.
Example; Squeegees there is not one on the market that you can use having equal pressure along the whole squeegee channel.
Instead use dog-earing, end clips etc so to have pressure on the ends of the channels.
This includes all swivel type squeegees.
Also squeegee handles which have yet to be tuned to there full potential.

Which believe are the main cause of RSI cramping pain in the hands, wrists, forearms. shoulders and numb finger tips.