Howdy from AZ

Should have introduced myself a few weeks ago but here it goes! My parents bought a new house last November with some fancy big Windows looking out to a killer view. They needed those windows cleaned. Knowing the basics from a friend, I told them I’d do it if they bought the basic tools. which would save them a few bucks. Did some straight pulls, taking hours longer than it should have, and Loved every minute of it. It became, and still is, my hobby. I’ve had a few jobs, invested in epuipment, worked on technique ( thanks to the you tube dudes​) and am about to start the business. I am loving every bit of this so far. So much advice and encouragement here, thanks for letting me join in. Cheers.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Where in AZ are you? I’m in Prescott.

1 Like

Same here! I’d love to chat with you sometime if you’re interested. I’ve actually been planning on reaching out to you. I saw your profile a few weeks back and noticed you were local.

928-420-0362

2 Likes

Hello AZ folks! We are new members from Peoria, looking to get off the ground and running. Anybody located around the valley? I’d love to connect! Let me know if you are interested in talking.

• Joe from BWC
1 Like

Northeast valley, 4802681115
This is my favorite time of the year. Call anytime

1 Like

Hi Matt- I know it’s been a while since i last reached out to you to let you know i was in the valley and looking to start up. I also know that once monsoon season ends business should pick back up again. I was hoping that i could connect with you to get some insight into the AZ Window Cleaning climate and pick your brain for what helped when you started. Please let me know if you’re interested in connecting.

Thanks and i look forward to hearing from you!

-Joe

1 Like

Hi Joe,
matthew.just windows@gmail.com

or 9284200362

1 Like

Anytime, just give me a shout

1 Like

Hey what’s up Matt , One of my clients was looking for a window cleaner in Scottsdale and I gave her your name . She’s a realtor named Ann , hope she’s been referring you clients .

1 Like

That’s awesome. Thank you so much it is really appreciated. I haven’t heard from her yet, but when I do I’ll let you know. Or if I get her contact info I can reach out, we have decent onboarding process that just introduces us and isn’t very salesy.

1 Like

No problem , shot me an email and I’ll send you her info
genaroguzman@sbcglobal.net

Welcome dude. Enjoy your best time here.