I cried today!

I think Sharen is probably the biggest baller on WCR. After Alex, anyway.

I like that answer. That will work for me as well. I have had 3 price increases for new customers over the last eight years but have kept the old ones at the same initial rate.
The only pitfall is if the old one refers a new one and told them their price.

So I get a call from a window cleaning client in a triplex (3 very large units). He wants a quote for the whole triplex. I match the price from last year for the 3 units. It involves all the window cleaning and washing the exterior of 3 large metal corrugated buildings. I bid $2400. After a few days I call him. I lost the job to a competitor whose price is about the same as mine, another company untested even though he’s happily called us several times (he like us and our work). No, we lose the job because his new neighbor is taking charge and it’s already a done deal.:mad::frowning: What to do? I wrote him an email to express my concerns and desire to keep working with him. So far no response.

Let it go man. Learn from this and focus your efforts elsewhere.

Some will, some won’t, so what! Some times life hands you lemons, lemonade anyone? I have lost my share of good accounts. Very painful! Had 15 guys working for me. They ruined my companies reputation. I sold after 24 years and am now happy being a one man crew again. A little older and a lot wiser.

Some will, some won’t, so what! Some times life hands you lemons, lemonade anyone? I have lost my share of good accounts. Very painful! Had 15 guys working for me. They ruined my companies reputation. I sold after 24 years and am now happy being a one man crew again. A little older and a lot wiser.