I need help pricing this 9 story building...all cut ups

9 story, 27 drops, around 2600 panes total (2520 of them sq ft cut ups)

Looks fun!

1 Like

Welcome, nice of you to stop by. I’m not a high rise guy.

Crucial question, are they real cut ups or this stupid facade that actually isn’t completely attached to window, creating this stupid 1/8" gap where water runs between panes. Causing me the most anger I’ve experienced in a chair… ha ha

4 Likes

Should be if I can figure out how to charge.

That is a good question. Let’s say they are real cut ups. I am almost certain they are real cut ups, however most of that certainty comes from the disbelief that anyone would be so stupid as to use that garbage on a building like this. I will be meeting with the contractor for the building tomorrow morning and will be sure to check.

nope. I want to, but the cost of getting into it seems daunting.

Just make sure all the panes are solid. Run downs suck. Detailing 10,000 panes from a chair isn’t a joyride. Tacks on time, money, angry hangers lmao

I have never dealt with fake cut ups on anything but ground level. I would throw things.

Just throwing in the hangers perspective of what you are getting into. Cut ups like that at least double my time in a chair

You can only bribe me with so many pizzas, cut ups haunt my dreams.

2 Likes

I am bidding this to make money. I have done slightly smaller buildings from a boom lift or hanging scaffold but was thinking I would sub out the top levels. I am in the midwest.

I cleaned a lot of them today, I hate them.

actual time? or charging double to make it worth it?

Where bouts Midwest? I might be down the street

You are.