I need help with store fronts

Hey Dan, I was and probably still am in the same boat as you. I’m was real heavy in residential, hardly any commercial, and no store fronts. To boost cash flow I thought I would try store fronts. It was a slow go but what has worked is targeting smaller independent businesses, ie. higher end salons, pet stores, cafes, dentists, chiropractors, etc. If they said no, most of the time, if I was persistently in contact with the owner/manager (once a month or so)they wore down and were often impressed with the consistency of me offering my service.

I also read a ton of older threads on soliciting commercial work, and store fronts. Help me come up with a plan on what to say, listen for, and expect. I heard a lot of no thanks! In the beginning I also practiced on store fronts that I didn’t really want. Helped me get more comfortable in my presentation. And wasn’t so discouraged when they said no. I think you can make your own luck, be positive, confident, and generally happy, people will pick up on that a hopefully that makes you stand out from the rest of the pack. Best of luck.