I scratched a window with some sort of tint on the outside

I doubt the insurance will cover you if you bladed glass that should not be bladed (which as of a few months ago is ALL glass according to the GANA and the IWCA)
Which goes against the manufacturers cleaning instructions.

Had a customer call this morning about 3M film that is peeling along the edges and has bubbles and swirl marks? Who knows without actually seeing it. I last did his windows three months ago. He is calling the installers to come out and replace it while it is still under 5 year warranty. I’ll be headed over there this afternoon to get an actual look at it to assess if any of it involves me. When I first cleaned it we discussed little bubbles in a few spots. Should be an eventful day. :slight_smile:

At least it isn’t a broken water spout!

1 Like

You got this Garry.

Hahaha! True. I should hear in about 10 days on that fiasco.

1 Like

Things like these calls are why we become a hard ass, sign this release, kind of service. :-/

I agree calls like that ruin the “days mojo” for sure.

1 Like

It can’t be that much of a priority. He said he “has” to go to the gym for a couple of hours and can’t meet me just now, maybe later in the afternoon. (Don’t make me rant on people like this.) He said the film guys were giving him a song and dance and asked me for the name and number of the film company I recommended when he first mention it was a crap job. Who knows if scratches are on the glass or the film? Haven’t been able to pin him down for a meet-n-greet to look it over. Oh well. Meanwhile it’s getting ready to rain here and today’s schedule is done. I may take a siesta after some catch up paper work. Oh, I should put pint glass in the freezer for a beer later. :wink:

1 Like