I will trade for your Moerman and/or Wagtails

If you have LQ, EXC, FLQ that you are not using or don’t want i will buy them.

$5 for Liquidators
$10 for Excelerators with Fliqs and pads.
I’ll pay shipping and thru Paypal.
Excelerator handles only.

Hit me up.

3 Likes

I have an Excelerator handle, and two channels (12 and 18) I would trade for a Wagtail high flier, if you have one.

No fliq pad though on mine.

I do have a brand new high flyer but want to do some videos with it so gonna hang onto it for now.

1 Like

Had I seen this a couple of months ago I would have done it but now I love them. EXCEPT, for the amount of water that runs off when I’m in a commercial building. Like a fast food place. Any reason why that much water runs off?

Why, are you having a bonfire? :wink:

1 Like

cash-for-clunkers-banner1-e1430359269583

7 Likes

Ah yes my friend. You gave up too quickly…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I am deciding wether or not to get rid of my fliq, not to impressed by the handle, but put the channel on my ettore contour pro, way better quality handle. Spring loaded awesomeness!

1 Like

I have an Excelerator handle and Fliq pad. (Both in lightly used condition) Do you have anything of equal value you’d be willing to trade for?

1 Like

So Jordie have you buying up everyone’s (I don’t like channels and handles) there was a lot of people in that category! :wink:

I doubt he has. :laughing:

I’d still trade mine for wagtail gear.

Why would you trade yours for wagtail gear, just curious.

Because I don’t like the channel or the handle. I have tried several times to use it, and have never been happy with the results.

I like my wag’s better. I like the way they articulate and the way they are designed. Just bought a HighFlyer and so far, really like it. My only gripe so far is the pads have never held much water, but I carry a bottle, so I guess it doesn’t matter as much.

2 Likes

Yes. What is your brand and model of preference?
I have Sorbos, Pulex, Ninjas, Ettore, Brass/SS/Alum.

Also, what size is the Excelerator?

I have a Pro Contour plus handle w or w/out channel. Used it only a few days. I would trade complete for complete.

What size is your Excelerator?

I will get back to you. Give me a little bit of time to get things situated.:+1:

1 Like

I’ve got the 14inch flip complete and I’ll trade straight for you contour pro plus complete. Pm me and we’ll figure something out.

The Fliq pad is an 18" and it would be accompanied by just the excelerator handle (no channel). Kinda looking for a 18" microtiger or a professional blue sleeve (if you have one to spare)

Will the liquidator 2.0 fit in the Ettore ledge eze handle? If that’s the case I may be able to get rid of a Excelerator handle.

@Rockward I will do that. But PMs arent working right now.

Please Email me your address and Ill send it out. [email protected]

I will post pics and/or watch this vid to see it 2:23:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TH1cru__5B8