I'm Gonna Hate On How You Clean Windows

He’s a special one. Erratic, has jazz hands, repeats himself over and over and over. He keeps harping over the same things and the same people. A person with their 5 senses wouldn’t do or say what he does. He needs help because the planet he’s on hasn’t been discovered. Poor sap.

4 Likes

Davis the fun hater…

1 Like

Yeah…I’m all talk and type though. It bothered me that guy could smile a mile wide while looking into the camera and lying his ass off. Then it became even more aggravating that he got all pissy when his facts were called into question. Now, it looks like YouTube took down his anti-Luke and Reanna video so he put it back up with the following tripe:

"Somehow every video that was made about me is up and yet this one was deleted. I don’t fucking think so, see Luke and Window Cleaning resource.com are bullies and if this gets people attention then so be it. There are plenty of videos out there of me getting slammed and putting me down. So mark my fucking words Ill put a fucking front page add in there local paper if this gets deleted

Eric Bland :slight_smile:

if you hire these two fuck holes good luck"

That’s some mighty motivational stuff right there.

OK, I am now back to ignoring the guy, or at least pretending to be :smile:

1 Like

Hmmm. He was always going to self destruct but the question is… would it have happened less quickly had this intense period of ridicule not happened? As for Aaron’s video? I like an awful lot of his videos BUT this is a perfect example where a touch of self reflection may have been in order PRIOR to posting a protracted ‘pity party’ for the planet to view.

2 Likes

I lost interest about half way thru this thread…sorry if I missed some of the ‘clever remarks.’

There is actually a middle ground, hoping someone mentioned that, if not…
you guys are stuck, and will continue to be.

Incidentally, for me…?
I dont care to see another video with techno music,
and the “87 swipe guy”- “rocking” a double hung window.

4 Likes

@Davis… and now you see why we have shamed this guy… he is a fraud and a creep… we no longer have to say much about him… he is doing quiet well himself