Interior window cleaning

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

@loveglass

Now with you deleting your post, my post has no relevance, so frustrating!

Post what you mean and mean what you post!

Sorry WCS. Posted to encourage Josh. It entailed mixing chemicals. Some think that is terrible, even though we make window cleaning cocktails all the time. Took down post when I knew Josh had read it. I reserve the right to delete my own posts. Did not think there was any harm in that. :anguished:

Yes you do.

But remember when you delete a post the response to your post it leaves an incomplete idea with in the thread.

We all want to learn and share ideas here, not read a topic here with incomplete thoughts.

113K posts read. Just wow; guess I’ll keep reading…but wait, have to go bid a 700K property at 8. Yeah. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good luck.

Okay, 700K was a bust. Didn’t count windows, too much time. I once again said it would be 2 days work; probably about 200 panes to clean, tracks, screens and the grooves because they removed all the mullions. (?) I once again thought 800, but told her 5. “Oh, that’s a lot of money…I’ll have to talk to my husband.” Met him, he was sitting in the next room. Told her I was giving her a who you know discount. She’ll probably now get other quotes. I hope she does. It can be their nightmare. NEXT! (They have been doing them themselves. They are WEALTHY.) :crazy_face:

200 windows, tracks, screens, and you quoted 500?

Want to sub for me?
I’d charge 2K, and still walk with 1500. :wink:

Don’t doubt yourself. Charge YOUR prices, not what you think they might pay. You’ll quickly regret 250 a day for that work. You are worth MORE than 5 bucks for a window, track, and screen, in and out. They certainly wouldn’t sell that home for half price, because they didn’t think anyone would pay it’s value.

2 Likes

Yeah. I know. Nice guy aren’t I? I went a little lower because they’re mostly vinyl storms (200 panes, not windows; that’s 4 panes per window…but still…) that can be done from inside - tilters. Thanks, they can keep doing them themselves. I put the money on the bay windows across the 20 foot living room. Inside and out, ladder time. Should have said a grand, then they’d really be outraged. Next! Appreciate your comment, as usual. I think I know what they’re thinking…let’s see 9 an hour minimum wage, after all it’s just window cleaning, times 16 hours, two eight hour days - that’s $144. That’s what we’re thinking…and you want $500??? :thinking::open_mouth::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Seven hundred thousand?

Yup.

I assume that 700k is the price of the home?

1 Like

Correct.