Introduction

Hello Everyone

My name Is Sylvania but you can call me Vee. Own/manager a small cleaning service in Watervliet NY. My cleaning service is located about 10 minutes outside of Albany NY. I have 15 years experience in Janitorial and Residential cleaning. I have adopted to green cleaning methods and use environmental cleaning and microfiber supplies. I belief environmental cleaning products benefit customers health and environment, clean effective and reduce poor indoor air quality. Microfiber supplies absorb dirt quicker and clean efficient and reusable.

1 Like

[MENTION=39732]vcservice9[/MENTION]

Hey there Sylvania, welcome to WCR!

If you ever need it, we have a guide for new members about how to use the most common forum features of the forum -

Use The WCR Forum - How To - Learn - Extras / Add Ons

Angela WCR

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Welcome, Vee.

Welcome

welcome.

[MENTION=39732]vcservice9[/MENTION]

Hey Welcome!

Hi Betty, you can call me Al.

Just kidding. Welcome.

No seriously, my friends call me spammzers…

A man walks down the street he says why am I soft in the middle of. Don’t want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon grave yard. Da dot dot dot da dot dot da Lol

Btw now I’m going to be singing that all day long.

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

I knew it would jack someone up. But whenever I read “but you can call me…” my brain skips over, drops the needle and here comes the song. I didn’t like that song when it came out so I’m not sure why I know all the words…

I’m pretty sure my brain is 90% song lyrics.

1 Like

And 10% glass

Welcome enjoy your stay! A lot of good people here!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Welcome to the forum, do tell us how it’s going.