IPC Screen Washer II, 10ft clx pole, 200 ft tucker hose

IPC screen washer II - decent shape, missing one rubber bumber on the legs, little bit of rust. Brush is in good shape.
$175 local pickup, $250 shipped.

10ft clx pole - comes with tucker hybrid pencil/fan brush, swivel, 15ft of tucker hose, and bronze wool pad holder. (kick-ass 1 story wfp)
$150 local pickup, $200 shipped.

200ft tucker hose - decent shape. My favorite hose by a long ways. Please dont ask me the dimensions, because I forgot. Contact tucker/rhg. They’ll tell you.
$75 local pickup, $125 shipped.

The picture of the hose isnt uploading. I can text it to you upon request.

951-265-6576

Located in Temecula, CA.

1 Like

I’m interested in the screen washer- I’m up in Oregon. PM me and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks
-Joe

1 Like

Cant figure out the pm thing. Can I send you an email?

[email protected]

I’m interested in the pole. Shipped. [email protected]

Gmail didnt want to accept that email address.

If you want to paypal the $200 to [email protected], ill get it shipped out monday and send you the tracking.

951-265-6576

1 Like

If you haven’t bought it yet, let me remind you that the Aztec screen washer is a damn nice piece of equipment too. And the price of a NEW unit, isn’t much more than this used IPC. @JaredAI is the inventor and as such, could help you in the RARE event you have an issue or need a replacement part.

What sold me on his unit over the IPC, was his is more compact and robust. It does a great job cleaning screens.

Not trying to crap on someone’s sale of their unwanted equipment. Just trying to help a guy where I can.

3 Likes

Is the screen washer and water fed pole still available? I live under 2 hours from Temecula. I can pick up.

I believe the screenwasher has been spoken for by @Traskrider (pending payment), but the pole is still available.

Give me a call to arrange pickup.

951-265-6576

Pole and hose still available.

Still Have the screen washer and pole?