iPhone

On the bottom of my phone next to Safarii. I use to have my mail . Gmail An AOL. Can t figure how to get that shortcut back there ? or how , An where it went ?

Anybody ?

Drag and drop

On droids you slide your homescreen a time or two an ? You should see the icon. Do like Mike said and touch, drag, and drop. Should work.

I had that last week and that’s all I needed to do

Google search is your friend. :wink:

Your getting better at this technology thing! :wink:

1 Like

yet the button on voxer still gives him hell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found your problem😂:

Did you check through all your apps? Two things could of happened. You accidentally triggered wiggle mode (long press on an app they wiggle and the apps now have an x on them for deleting) and 1. moved them out of the dock or 2. you deleted them. iOS 10 allows you to delete even stock Apple apps. If you deleted them just download them again from App Store.

4 Likes

Go to the app store and redownload them. You may have accidentally deleted them.

Lol :joy:. Yes that’s a major problem . More like a disease .
You guys are right I must of deleted it. MKes sense.

That damn button drives me up the wall! @TommyD and @Kyle know all about my button inadaquecies. Lol

4 Likes

Hey man I’m happy to hear your using voxer!

1 Like

Yeah if anyone ever wants to link up on voxer send me a pm

I think that Jets app is the problem. Kinda like a virus only worse.

Best Regards
BostonMike

Haha
Go Jets

2 Likes

Malware on Mikes phone. Nobody call him or yours will be infected. :rofl:

1 Like

Ok so I down loaded the app . cool! I have it on my desk top ( phone desktop), but ya know how you have the blue looking icon , an it shows a number on it to tell you how many new emails. Well how do you get that back ?

He’ll you coulda deleted it from your pocket. I think thats what i did. I hear mine beep and make all kinds of noises down there. :thinking:

Sometimes I pull out my phone and I’m about to post hs xcgukbfdszhffffaafvjjkvvg on a forum post or open up a web page on Google but the search is ddszddddxccfffffvhhjjkiiiikkkkbbgffddgj. Lol.

I just hope I don’t accidentally call a customer or send an email to someone important sometime. Ah well. If you guys ever see something like jgfduhhgddxcbvcdddffcffhhjv comming from me you know whats up.

2 Likes

More than likely that’s what happened. lol I’ve taken a thousand pictures of my inside pocket. Serius takes me a half hour to delete them all. :laughing::astonished:

Lmao :joy: Been there done that

1 Like

Here on my wife’s phone. How do I get it back like that again