Is this a good unit for beginning pressure washing

Thad, Thanks so much for speaking with me the other day. I really appreciate it. You answered my long list of questions perfectly. I definitely decided to take your advice. I went over to my parents house with 2 of my employees and did their house the other day. That went very well. We are PW my grandparents house today. I have two jobs lined up tomorrow and friday so this experience will pay off dividens. I’m getting a heck of a lot of calls for pressure washing. More than window cleaning right now actually, new customers anyway. I have a feeling I’m going to be doing a lot of pressure washing. What do you guys think is the next step to improve my time efficency with this unit I just bought? I’m currently using a standard 5 gallon bucket with lid from home depot. Is there another type of bucket I should be using? Maybe a 5 gallon gas container or something, I don’t know. I’m currently using 50 foot of hose I just wrap around the front of the PW Unit (no reel or anything). I just drag the unit around the house when needed. Some of you said to leave the unit in the truck and get 300 foot of hose and a reel. Do the rest of you guys suggest this? If so, what kind of reel should I get? I heard Cox sucks for PW. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have been dragging my unit around the house, but this year I am upgrading to hose reels. Just one less thing to drag around.

We’ve been leaving the unit in the driveway and using 100 foot of hose. We were able to get all the way around my grandma’s 2000 square foot house without moving the PW out of the driveway yesterday. That’s definitely “Winning” (Charlie Sheen Quote). Let me know how that works out for you Shawn.

We build mounts for our washers and bolt them in the truck. We have 150 ft on hose reel and 50 ft on the side just in case.

What brand of reels do you use?

4000 psi Coxreels from Northern Tool