JT Window Cleaning = Home Advisor = Service Magic

If you can’t beat them, join them, I got $100 in free leads with your name on them.

1 Like

One thing I admire about Tea Partiers is that they never give up.

Just got off the phone with these guys (they call from a local number now.)

Told them I wasn’t interested in enabling their JT Window scam, and he adamantly denied any affiliation.
Said they might have companies that have other locations, but they are not ‘JT.’

Kept going on and on about “well you don’t advertise in the phone book, do you?”
“nobody uses phone books anymore”

• I never mentioned the phone book, he was just babbling.

Finally I said, man you are wasting your time from this moment on.
And he said “well thanks, and maybe I will have someone call you to help you understand better.”

:unamused:

2 Likes

Yes I know. Even in my area on Google or a general search they show up. Interestingly enough those are my initials.
They would probably send some part time landscape handyman type. Yea ! he can do windows. LOL

Out of curiosity, I googled this company name and filled out the form like I wanted them to clean my windows. Within 2 hours, I received a welcome to Home Advisor email, and 3 emails from local window cleaners. So that website is nothing more than a big ol’ fake deal to suck the consumer into their pipeline. I’d rather not begin a relationship with a customer based on that sort of deceptive shenanigans.

Why have you guys not reported them to Google?

If each of you report to google that there is a misleading page in search results. They will investigate and remove. f

Back in 2009 - 2010 google realized people wanted local results. So they started filtering out spammy sites like JT Window Cleaning from search results.

If we unite… Power to the People!

We can have the site removed from the search algorithm all together.

Or… I can have one of my guys hack the site and inject malware… whatever. I would prefer to be legit.

I made a video about that last year…

2 Likes

Good video Chris!

1 Like

I did what chris mention last year and they came back up again

1 Like

They don’t come up in a local search in my area. Yet. I did notice that there is a legit company in the UK. Good thing they haven’t moved over to the other side of the pond yet.
During my search I also found a DB Window Cleaning. Just made me think I would never hire a D-Bag to do my windows. :grin:

I have reported them two or three times. They just keep returning. Google doesn’t seem to really care that much. I quit trying.

I don’t know what kind of consumer contacts a company with a site like that. It’s obviously boilerplate generic content that shows the “service provider” isn’t paying attention to the quality of their product. It’s a lot like the “local” Fish franchise websites and videos. Just a cheap corporate design with a local phone number attached. Of course the real work on those sites is the ridiculous SEO work that large companies can afford to put behind the scenes.

1 Like

I like to call it competing with a rolls royce budget.

When doing so. There are several ways to side step thier dominance in your local geo target.

Want to know one or two?

Never give up my man. The more reports the better. If everyone who reads this forum would set a schedule on your phone to report them once a week. All those spammy sites will get blacklisted.

It’s a numbers game fellas. One or two sporadically is not enough. Multiples every day in different geotargets will black list those bastards.

2 Likes

FWIW, I sent a message to Google. Suck it, JT Windows.

1 Like

I’m ready for some more SEO knowledge

Is that K Dub in the pic?