June Numbers

This statement would qualify as off-topic.

Would your filters be cartridge, sand, or diatomaceous earth?

There are 30 days in June. (This would qualify to be under the topic “June numbers”.) :slight_smile:

zoinks! I guess this will be blamed on me in the end, as usual :cool:

Hey, I was just busting Steve’s balls. I can care less what he or any of your political leanings may be. The only thing that kinda got to me was him taking a shot at half of the population and now pass it off as some kind of political science bs. It was defamatory and a little malicious (to me), it was not a debate nor was it proposed as such.

If you hate Obama, so what. If you hate the war monger, so what. Just please do not try to categorize people you know nothing about together. I am a Democrat, but I certainly do not follow behind that blindly. In fact many things irritate me about their unwavering ways.

We need change, Obama may not be the best way to go. But he is the best choice of what we have. (in my opinion) I would have liked Edwards, personally.

thank you and have a nice day

Well, there you go again. I’m not “passing anything off” as political science. I said I enjoy politics and read about political science, history and economics. Also, I never suggested it was a debate, I merely said that I enjoy talking about these things. My opinions are purely my own (sarcasm included), not that of some so called expert. However it is a great opinion, in my opinion, of course.

All I know, is that if I could raise funds like any of those clowns, my June numbers would be pretty sweet…

Talk about defamatory and a little malicious. You call one by their name, but the other just ranks insulting name calling.

It’s starting to get chilly in here!!!

To some, “war monger” is high praise.

I’ll send this thread even further away from it’s origin:
“That which is crooked cannot be made straight”-Ecclesiastes 1:15
"Do not put your trust in nobles, nor in the son of earthling man to whom no salvation belongs." -Psalms 146:3

[I]I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.[/I] ~ Albert Einstein

“This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you’re my only hope.” Princess Leia

The important thing here is… to get all of our July numbers up!

I hope you all have a great 4th and make a lot of bank this month

Ive had a sharp drop in residential jobs here in North Bay the last 2 weeks. Down from about 5-6 houses a week + my regular commercial stuff, to about 2 houses a week. I know it will pick up though. But its kind of good since now im able to focus my attention on some very large sweet cottages 2 hrs south of me, where people pay huge $$$ for my services. by the time that that rush is over business will have picked up here locally again.