Just booked everything and I've already mentally packed my bags!

Very excited that I will be attending the convention. Didn’t think I was going to pull it off due to logistical concerns but I’m making it! Look forward to seeing you guys out there.

6 Likes

You are from So Cal right?

It’ll be great. We spoke last summer on the phone about some small commercial and storefront. I’ll be at the convention, I’d love to meet up for a beer
Let me know when you’re in town.
Josh Lile

I had to back out this year and I am so disappointed to miss it. The speakers and event as a whole look amazing. My wife is 8 months pregnant and the doctor is telling us she will probably be on bed rest in august :sob:

i would love to go but having it during our extremely short nice weather and business season will always make it difficult for me.
have fun!

We do everything we can to make it worth taking a breather for a couple of days to supercharge your business. It’s very humbling when business owners tell us that the convention changed their business and their lives.

Check out the schedule and think about how at least one of these topics could initiate a paradigm shift in your business:

oh i agree and when i was in the photo business i went to the convention many times but they always held it in february.
it was also usually in las vegas which my wife loves, so a a justifiable work trip with warm weather holiday combined !

Yes I am.

Definitely. Let’s meetup!

We have registrants from almost all 50 states and every continent except Antarctica.
And then you say it’s too far to drive…

:smile:

1 Like