Late Payment Fees?

I am thinking about implementing late payment fees. We have several customers who consistently wait 6 months plus to pay their invoices. What type of systems have y’all used to encourage timely payment?

For all new customers, we get their credit card numbers when they call in. For existing customers we are just implementing that, but anyone who has paid late before gets no option. If they don’t wanna cough up the CC info prior to us scheduling them, we don’t go out.

As far as late fees, adding them on once a customer is already late is pretty shady, IMO. Have an attorney friend send a threatening letter to anyone still owing you, and start getting CC #s going forward.

[MENTION=11146]crystalclearsc[/MENTION]

Hey Jim we charge a fee after 30 days… no one really ever pays it… But it does encourage people to pay on time when they see the warning at the bottom of the invoice…

Chris, thanks for the response. The charge sounds like a good motivator to pay. Michael’s procedure (quoted above) to get credit card information would be very effective in producing income from chronically late payers.

most importantly, go Gamecocks! 169 days til football season!!! [MENTION=6609]BrianHSauls[/MENTION]

It cannot come quick enough. Strong class coming up.

Connor Shaw is going to be a giant this year on the college football field. If you are ever in Columbia, I’ll introduce you to the my neighbor Rob who is the #1 Carolina fan in the state.

Go Clemson!!! Hahaha. Jk. I lived in sc for a few years in my youth. My brother is a diehard gamecocks fan, although I’m diehard USF bulls, we both still pull for them. Sc came so close last year! They were just a few injuries away from greatness.

Clean windows are not cheap,
And cheap windows are not clean…

Tommy
C-Clear Window Cleaning
© 903.261.3806

Can I get a moderator in here??

Bahahaha…

Tommy
C-Clear Window Cleaning
© 903.261.3806

aTm is gonna crush y’all like the cockroaches that you are!

The way Johnny F is going he will be suspend for violations by the fall. That kid is big ballin all over the place.

That kid isn’t human!!! I saw him LEVEL some guys that were probably 100lbs heavier than he is!!!
I can only hope that he continues to improve and Jerry jones continues to salivate over him and he becomes one of the few, the proud, the Dallas Cowboys!!!

Tommy
C-Clear Window Cleaning
© 903.261.3806

Says a Texas Longhorns fan, who suddenly has a mad crush on Johnny Football. Thought you were supposed to dislike all things Aggie, Larry?

He is less explosive than Michael Vick, who has been hurt for part of basically every season he has played in the NFL. Johnny Football will not be an NFL great. No way. He is gonna be crushed.

Vick played in the acc and Johnny f is in the sec. Big difference. Vick played against a lot of inferior teams, whereas Johnny F is in the nfl jr league right now. I don’t think that it’s fair to compare the two.
Vick could kill a team with his legs, but his arm was never a big threat without his running; however, johnny can kill a team with both or either.

Tommy
C-Clear Window Cleaning
© 903.261.3806

Bacon

All of the above is moot. One season’s worth of good licks from NFL size/speed players, and Johnny Football may go back to full-time partying.

@mole
He is currently getting those licks and facing a defense full of ray Lewis calibre players on lsu that will cut him in a pile.

Tommy
C-Clear Window Cleaning
© 903.261.3806

Po’boy