Legend Squeegee Channel

It’s my birth right. Are you even a born Floridian? Lol

2 Likes

Nope! Born in New York, to Minnesotan parents.

1 Like

I ordered all the sizes 12", 14" & 18" last friday to give them a try. I made a mistake when ordering and ordered 2 of the 12" size channels. I know most folks use these wide bodys for longer lengths and larger glass but if anyone out there would like the extra 12" channel when I get it in let me know and I will send it to you. The cost was $9.91 - I’m in NC so regular USPS shipping wouldn’t be much on top of that. Thanks

1 Like

ya well we pay alot of taxes for the privilege of having a great health system and our wages are not as high so i’m not sure you’re going to feel rich.
of course if your child gets seriously sick you will be able to keep your house and your child.
i am appreciating 1st world health care alot right now as our 19 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with type1 diabetes.

3 Likes

Do these new channels need end clips? And if so, what kind?

1 Like

You dang transplant! You still seem like a cool guy thou…

1 Like

I haven’t received mine yet but from the pictures on The Window Cleaning Stores website it looks like they take similar clips as Sorbo.

2 Likes

If no one wants that 12" I’ll buy it from you.

Yes, Sorbo style clips. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

JWilliams someone has already contacted me on 12" channel. Thanks

1 Like

I tried it with Gilles and Benoit at WCS last week with the Contour Pro +. We couldn’t get it to work. It DID work with the Pro + though…

Who will sell them In the USA?

@Phileepoo get them from @Beautiful_View he will ship to usa

2 Likes

So far I’ve shipped to USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Australia. :+1:

7 Likes

this is off topic for the thread but i have been watching the us struggling with health care and it is really sad to think of all the people who have no care stiil or may lose it soon. or worse that see their loved ones suffering or dying , lose their homes and their family members. i cannot imagine having to tell my daughter we will lose our house first and you will suffer and die.

4 Likes

wow did know you could post something that wcr does sell on their web-site?

:confused:?

1 Like

They do not sell the Legend ! WCR
I don’t believe they are interested in selling outside of Canada
Awww mannn. Even if I paid for shipping? Pretty pleeeaaase! It looks sooo pretty and shinny! I got both the Liquidator channels, and the Unger S-Channel Plus’s coming into the country this week. I’d have a complete set of commercially made dog eared squeegee channels if I could get hold of this one. Would love to do a comparison and give some feed back on all three. Have a heart man.

Question: will the Legend channel fit the Ettore Contour Pro+ (Super Chanel version) handle?

http://www.windowcleaningworld.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=418

They will be sold in the USA too .
Very Soon

I don’t believe the legend is dog-eared. Just cut at an angle to stick in the window corners better.