Legend Squeegee Channel

Agreed. No ones bitching or moaning but simply pointing out that a manufacturer/supplier is actually responding to the market. It’s all been done before but now non DIY guys have, once again been provided with an off the shelf solution. It’s a good call. HOWEVER, I still reserve judgement as without care frames and the potential of digging into the glass remains. I personally scraped a tinted window with one of my early 45 dogged Wagtails and had close calls on other occasions. If Sorbo himself reworked his plastic clips that would be the safer solution providing the same result.

7 Likes

Good point Eric.
Makes me stay a little cooler before I put my hands on this ones. Makes my wallet happy :blush:
Let’s see what the first users have to say.
It would be nice to see a comparison between the liquidator and the legend when it comes to detailing.

Fingers crossed? I’ve got an 18" Sorbo channel with plastic plugs that was gifted to me. Haven’t used it much cause I like the liquidator for minimal to nonexistent detailing.

I was one of the lucky ones who received a prototype from WCS and we use liquidators all the time. With or without pole detailing was the SAME. Obvious difference between the two; size of channel and liquidator has plastic on the ends. The rest is personal preference.
I ONLY clean residential so did not try on commercial with big ledges.

2 Likes

Thanks for commenting! Sounds promising. Any scratch risk with the Legend? I’m referring to the edges.

I wasn’t worried about scratching but I also pay attention to what I’m doing. If you give this tool to someone who is careless well… I’ve had a guy scratch a frame with a liquidator! No joke… the blue end piece fell off (fell into clients garden from 2nd floor) and he didn’t want me to know about it so he just kept working! The moron doesn’t work for me anymore.

3 Likes

Awww mannn. Even if I paid for shipping? Pretty pleeeaaase! It looks sooo pretty and shinny! I got both the Liquidator channels, and the Unger S-Channel Plus’s coming into the country this week. I’d have a complete set of commercially made dog eared squeegee channels if I could get hold of this one. Would love to do a comparison and give some feed back on all three. Have a heart man.

Question: will the Legend channel fit the Ettore Contour Pro+ (Super Chanel version) handle?

http://www.windowcleaningworld.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=418

Yes, it’ll work with the Super Channel handle.

1 Like

I agree ! If only manufacturers listened more to what we have to say. I have to give it to moerman , the only company that really seems to be willing to listen and try to develop tools that we want. Larger companies seemed to just stop. Put out a few tools that they are happy with but don’t really seem to care what the consumers have to say. If only more big name companies really tried listening to what we have to say. But what do we know , we are just window cleaners :expressionless:

6 Likes

This is the issue with wagtail. He puts out a tool that needs some tweaking. Everyone on YouTube like you or wagga offer suggestions. Willy doesn’t listen and comes out with a “new amazing tool” with a complete new set of problems.

3 Likes

But the folks as Moerman do, so I guess Willy has a problem. I bet he doesn’t even know it.

1 Like

A bit expensive with shipping, $22 for 2 channels, but they seem to solve some wide-body channel problems that Sorbo and Ettore have.

1. No need to mod the Sorbo
  2. Accept different brands of rubber…Like Ettore, which hopefully means they accept the same Ettore clips
  3. Not super wide like that garbage Ettore 18" super channel.

I ordered a 12" and 18" and will report back once I receive them!

4 Likes

$22 CAD equals $16.80 US. :wink:

2 Likes

Pardon my ignorance. Didn’t realize it was in CAD. A 12" and a 18" was $40 including shipping.

2 Likes

Hey no worries, hope you like the channels. :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

You going to put the squidgee on close out?? :laughing::laughing:

Hmmmmm…not sure. Lets see how the season goes and see how the Legend is received.

1 Like

I’m gonna move to Canada and immediately multiply my wealth!

1 Like

Florida hates you!

1 Like

You speak for the whole state?