Let's talk some baseball

Look at the bright side, we’re only stuck with it for, what, 7 more years? :confused:

$200 million dollars for a player who’s become an “easy out.”

Im a dodger Fan, but I respect the Cardinals

I know they lost last night but there gonna come in hard tonight thats for sure

Game time, have to take care of business at home …

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Here we go! Gotta love blues and play off baseball at the same time. Time to go 3-1 over the dodgers
GO CARDS

1 Like

The only thing more dazzling than the Tigers pitching is their inability to hit in the clutch.

This space rented for October by all fans of Boobies. It’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month

[QUOTE=hunterst;266587]The only thing more dazzling than the Tigers pitching is their inability to hit in the clutch.

Good pitching always beats good hitting , we got pitching duals in the ALCS and NLCS

[MENTION=26504]GenaroGuzman[/MENTION]
Or unless your name is Matt holiday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Boy, you ain’t kidding.

Eesh…

Pujols by far. I think Fielder was a good sign. Arod is the worst so far. I feel bad for Leyland if they had a bullpen an miggy wasn’t hurt no one beats the tigers, they should of won in 06 . (Well if my mets would of beat the cards an beltran didn’t go down looking it would of been them, I know ifs an should’ves) don’t know how these cardinals keep doing it.

I know here I go again with the should’ve , But they should’ve lost to the Mets in 06 an how they pulled out the series win against the Rangers is almost as bad as the New York football Giants beating Sanfrancisco 49ers in the NFC Championship game in 2011. UGH!!! :mad:

if i was nelson cruz i would have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror every day. and not 'cuz of the ped suspension.

austin jackson needs to be designated for assignment. all-time worst alcs lead-off performance.

Kicking back right now watching dodger game. I hope they win man . Ya Donnie Moore had a hard time looking at himself also

This series is stressing me out haha. Btw bad call on that last strike. But hey at least well win at home :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry Dirk Even if you win doesn’t matter. You will be swept by Boston again. :wink:
Ill tell ya though man the cards are always there gotta to admit even though it hurst great franchise

Off to St Louis, it’s going to be an uphill battle , but where up to the challenge.
Just taking it one game at a time , we got Kershaw game 5

Game 6. An there will be a game 7

[QUOTE=Dirk Diggler;266748]This series is stressing me

You sound worried , hey didn’t St Louis blow a 3-1 lead last year to SF??

I hope your not some type of jinx(we take these things seriously). While I hope the Red Sox do win many more World Series, nothing can ever top 2004. Even if they hadn’t beat St. Louis, being able to have the answer to the question of greatest choke in sports history be 2004 New York Yankees brings me such joy, it’s only exceeded by my wedding day, my daughters birth, and the moment Joe Cocker and my “trip” started at the same time at Woodstock '94. http://youtu.be/B5n62Vyh_Yw

There is some nudity in the crowd in the video, be warned.

This space rented for October by all fans of Boobies. It’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month

You really don’t know how much joy the 04 choke of all chokes brought me. I cant imagine the joy I brought you Boston fans. I got a call after game 3 from a giggly friend saying how he hopes the Yankees lose game 4 so they can get there rotation set up for the world series . Boy by game 7 he was all mine :D. I am the ultimate yankee hater try living in a town with a team that has 27 rings and your team has 2 brutal. Then the 2000 world series couldn’t read or listen to radio for months . Btw sorry for 86 . I’m rooting for Boston there getting whooped right now though . Your trip you ate the brown acid?