Liquidators

Someone else suggested this idea and i’ve been trying it and i think it makes the liquidators work better in most situations. i think it helps the ends burn out 50-100% slower since the extra rubber keeps the tip from twisting up unter the plastic and makes it a bit stronger for those few times when i need to do straight pulls. since the channel is out of the way, it allows the rubber to move up out of the way when you go up to the edge but the blue tips are still keeping the rubber right up against the seal

3 Likes

Has it been working well

Yes I think the rubber last longer and it still digs into the corners just as well

Interesting. Are you using hard rubber or soft? Cause I tried that briefly with hard rubber but found it did not stab the corners as easily for me without trimming off the backside.

hard, i haven’t had any difference in performace

Maybe I just suck(ed) lol

Off topic. JK thanks That logo is the result of 4 hours in front of my computer today with coffee, beer, donuts, pizza, protein shake and an iron resolve to make the last logo I will ever need.

2 Likes

Probably!

Like the new pic/avatar.
What program did you use?

I used GIMP 2.8

Sometimes that and.donuts does the trick… :wink:

1 Like

Now back on topic @leavingnc I’m going to try this again Monday or Tuesday when I replace my rubber. Maybe these last two months of liquidator practice will make the difference for me.

2 Likes

So liquidators suck balls on Low E glass, rubber keeps folding under

1 Like

did you try it out?

No not yet. I postponed my window work this week to do concrete rectification at this house

Just to rub it in, here’s a picture of the view

2 Likes