Little Giant Ladders Inside Homes

he did. School ball.

How do you guys do those windows over the stairway, ladder-wise ? I’ve done some with a pole but I suck big time at it, and I have one customer tomorrow with 3 or 4 of those windows, but they’re oval shaped so better to get to them using a ladder.

I don’t have levelers yet, and my werner little giant is only 13 ft extended, in it’s A-frame state I guess is not over 7ft … what do you guys use to level the stair steps to the use your ladder extended? I live on a 1st home and don’t know the standard height of a step (riser I guess is the term used), if you have a stair at home and don’t mind, get me some measurments so I can build something out of wood, or something to help me do that tomorrow.

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I flip my sectional upside down and throw ladder mits on the two bottom ends. I’ve been up 10 feet, probably could go more. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Little giants are great for this if you have enough height. Also Little giant sells a leg leveler for one leg. You put it on with a clamp, works well. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Sorry, this doesn’t help you for tomorrow.[/FONT][/COLOR]

It doesn’t help, indeed, but makes me wonder why I still don’t have levelers or even better, sectiona ladders.

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]You have to start some where and build up. I started with a little giant, they’re great.[/SIZE][/FONT]

This doesn’t help you either, but I love my PiViT ladder tool, indoors and out. Just ask that Fenster dude.

Larry, your timming was pretty good, since I was going to ask about this device.
I saw it on a catalog that I have and it made sense to me, but wanted to see what others users have to say about it.

Where did you bought it ? Is it heavy ?

Some of my local paint supply stores carry them.

I purchased it from Tom at CWC Supply (great guy!)

Not too heavy – a few pounds.

The Pivit Tool is the only ladder leveler I use. And it’s more than a ladder leveler. I have 2. I’ve used them a few times as ladder jacks to remove large storm windows. I’ve even used them on a roof or two. They’re great for stairwells and not a big deal to carry around. [SIZE=“4”]I highly recommend the Pivit tool[/SIZE].

Seth,
Does this mean you do not have ladder levelers on your sectional ladder?