Looking for better ways

Give me your opinion. Window Cleaning Remove Paint 2 Story House with P…: Window Cleaning Remove Paint 2 Story House with Pure Waterfed System without ladders - YouTube

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

… Nice video. Looked like the process worked great too. For me though I would ladder up because here
in AZ the glass would be dry before I could get half a pane scraped.

Nice work. One thing I would suggest is lift the razor from the glass on the back stroke. There’s a (small) possibility of trapping grit under the razor when you pull back, and that could potentially scratch the glass.

On occasion I’ve used my Triumph 6" with a cone adaptor on the reach-around. That way I could do everything with the one pole, without needing to switch back and forth or worry about the glass drying. It helps if you have a really light brush, though.

Looks good…

As Alex said “One thing I would suggest is lift the razor from the glass on the back stroke. There’s a (small) possibility of trapping grit under the razor when you pull back, and that could potentially scratch the glass”

Nice work.

Yes Alex, I think it will be better if I use just one pole. Can you send me link to buy what I need please?

An angled scraper for pole work is what you need

The scrapper that I use is triumph too. Do you think the new ninja scraper is better?

I don’t know about better, but it is convenient being able to use it as a straight or angled blade

Get a midg-it/widg-it by reach it, they’re like $10 and fit right on your wack adapter

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

I have to be honest . If you have that much scraping to do you would be better off just setting up a ladder, an that way you can see what’s going on. Your doing a lot of back an forth with that blade ya have to be a little more careful . IMHO .

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

I really appreciate your honest opinion. I respect the ladders but if I ha e to do it, I will

For some windows this will work, i would just get the biggest little giant (or equivalent) and have it in your vehicle just on case you can’t get the with the scraper on a pole.

And don’t drag back once you scrape in one direction, you don’t wanna scratch the window.

Mike Radzik
Pro Window Cleaning
Central Massachusetts

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

OK thanks

Great video. I’ve used the same method in the past. But for residential, you might want to get up on the ladder just to make sure that you’re not scratching the glass. They might have some poor quality glass, they might have metal shavings embedded into the glass from the builder, they might have any number of things that might cause you problems.

Also, it was hard to tell from the video, but you might have been able to do these from the inside. This didn’t look like the tilt in window, but the lift out window. There are 2 little metal clips up in the corners of the window, when you pull these out (I use my can opener screen tool or else you might rip a fingernail off) you can lift the window up above these clips and slide the window to the side and then out.

That just leaves you with the problem of doing the top from the inside. If you have long arms, then no problem, but I don’t recommend sitting on the sill because accidents happen.