Looking for the most efficient WFP Brush

You can NEVER have too many brush types!

1 Like

Forgive me - I wasn’t referring to that brush, but rather the general principles of Short width, pencil jetted Broom-style Brushes.

1 Like

Hands down, you will not find a single tool (other than a razor) that will offer more utility on deep cleaning than this small, almost weightless scraper. You can even attach bronze wool to it.

Efficiency doesn’t equate to brush size.

You very well may run into jobs, even extremely high paying jobs, that require you to scrub/agitate the glass 10 and 12 times or more Does this mean that you are not “efficient”? Not if you priced accordingly!

2 Likes

I hear you. Agreed!

I have so many I’ve literally turned into a used brush supplier for my local colleagues!

I been looking for something like this for awhile, I guess I didn’t know where to look! :wink:
Thanks Joshua.

3 Likes

Thanks to your big blue arrow I know what you’re asking! Ha ha

It’s the Super Scraper from Gardiner and is worth it’s weight in gold many times over.

3 Likes

Thought that would catch your attention! :grinning:

Helpful as always!
Thank you!

1 Like

@Kyle Hey Kyle just wanted to say a big thank you for the steel wool tip. We finally got to try it out yesterday. I would say the windows got even cleaner than when when we were using a 4 X 9 bronze pad. The bigger 16" brush helped out too. I ran out to do some estimates while my guys were working. I expected them to still be working when I got back (based on past service times at this job) and they were already loading the equipment into the van. The guys were happy about the change and it improved our efficiency. Win win!

2 Likes

My offer stands :slight_smile:

Nice !! Looks like you put that on a 18" handle. What brush you have there. Looks like a Gardiner

I am not sure where you feel you heard any one claim CONSTRUCTOR as a one-pass brush - we never claim that.

At ACCELR8 TRAINING, we taught this ;

When using a mop and squeegee, use the widest mop possible to cover the glass 2 times to disturb dirt into solution, followed by the largest squeegee blade possible to remove the dirty water in the least number of movements.

When using a CONSTRUCTOR BRUSH, use the widest arrangement of bristle blades possible to cover the glass 2 times to disturb dirt into solution, followed by the largest rinse bar possible to remove the dirty water in the least number of movements.

I developed these memes today in response to this thread.

Firstly, I can feel the overwhelming desire for a ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL brush - so I will return to that topic and develop a solution that matches an ‘industry standard’.

I remain committed to, and I am indebted to those that help me, developing the most efficient tools for those that can adjust their method and thinking with the tool changes. So… CONSTRUCTOR continues - it’s delivering results 2 and 3 times faster than Broom-style Brushes to those that have ‘mastered’ it…

@Casey_A I am happy to hear it’s working great for you. I had the same reaction after Rick Kadletz from Mid Missouri Window Cleaning first recommended it to me.
We steel wool scrub every job now and get great results in quality and efficiency!

1 Like

I was thinking of this post for some reason. We do train the employees and my guys have been cleaning windows for a long time but when they get out to the jobs, they just want to get them done. They don’t really want to change brush heads, mess with parts, etc. Their value proposition is just different. They can learn the various options no problem but if they can get the job done without swapping parts/options, etc. That’s what they’re going to do every time.