1 Like

Hereā€™s another one for you: ā€œfly by night window cleaningā€

5 Likes

Fly by night
Sleep by day
Clean your glass
Then Iā€™m away

2 Likes

Iā€™m just going to come out and say it, youā€™re mixing and mingiling with guys that take pride in their work, appearance, and ablity to communicate in a proffesional manner even though they say and do dumb things online now and againā€¦

They love their families, companies, and customers and they work hard at doing the best they can for the people they deal with on a day to day basis. They can be funny, snooty, very smart, pretty ignorant, accepting, rejectful, and everything in between. But overall its a great group of guys and galsā€¦

That said, itā€™s best to go with the flow so to speak instead of trying to paddle upstream. You might be a cool guy that does really well in your market but donā€™t forget thereā€™s a myriad of diverse people and opinions online. Some of the things your saying online might not be recieved by the community for a great reception. Itā€™s a more rewarding experience online if you respect and are respected by the community as a whole.

We all act and say things online we donā€™t really mean. The best thing about the majority of window cleaners is they can be firm but respectful.

Try to show them some respect by being friendly and cumunicable and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be welcomed with open arms into this forum community. I wish you well on your WCRA endeavour!

Just a few thoughts from a guy that knows nothing. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ok im done

1 Like

im sorry! i guess i pushed buttons and i dont really do that in life surprisingly. it is serious to me and i have a family that work right with meā€¦ we just try to make it not work! hahahha! and somehow it works for us and some of our close clients play right along with us which fuels us and thays why i write this. we definitely start off a little pro in yhe beginning

1 Like

You remind me of a waiter I worked with a long time ago. Everybody thought he was nuts. All the managers and waitstaff thought he was nuts. All his customers thought he was nuts.

He had more customers request his section than anyone else on the waitstaff.

He also had more customers request NOT to be seated in his section than anyone else on the waitstaff.

8 Likes

Sometimes it helps to have context.

3 Likes

In the context of the whole town it seems like his personality is a good fit.

1 Like

HEY! Iā€™m in that town too!

4 Likes

I hope so.

1 Like

Marc, i love the humorā€¦keep it up buddy. And as far as you losing route workā€¦ I stopped route work several years ago, I still get several calls day for itā€¦ talk to me sometime and I will throw it your way. Would rather see you get it than A-Lot-Of-Crapā€¦

3 Likes

ok, i love YOU!

1 Like

i worked at a golf course and we used Cushmans for transport and mine had toilet paper in it for morning sh_ts and i got real use to it so now,if i see a golf cart or cushman i have to ho straight to the bathroom

1 Like

sorry, seriously, tnat was supposed to go into number 2

2 Likes

we were gonna comeā€¦but then we didnā€™t window cleaning
not today window cleaning

1 Like

that sort Gets the respect out on the street i have found. you dont short change him

Round to it window cleaning?

2 Likes