Make more money this fall with Proposal

So, because he blew you off, you now bad mouth him and his product then call it something other than an attack. Man you fit the “world revolve around them” saying. Didn’t realize you were so special Alan. Oh wait, you’re not :slight_smile: Why don’t you go find somewhere else to be a dirtbag. Maybe Dave sensed out you were a dirtbag and refused to help you. If that’s the case, good for him. Or maybe Dave got busy and forgot to get back to you. Either way, it’s not very classy to go after him.

Again…you have all had great experiences. I haven’t.

If I have great experiences, I post them, and if I have bad experiences, I also post.

If he can’t take the criticism, than he needs to re look at what he wants out of his business.

When a client asks me to jump, I say how high.

The first time I contacted him, I got a response three days later saying…uh we were golfing. It’s not in Canada.

I am interested in snow removal, and was told to get advice from him. I swallowed my pride and contacted him…still no response.

He was pissed because of our first conversation, and chose to ignore me.

You can defend him all you want. It doesn’t change what he didn’t do. Instead of saying listen, let’s fix this, he got extremely defensive.

You think I will be the last to complain?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

I think he needs some mentoring from the guys, at WCR or Curt K.

Probably

When I look at investing money in to software, I am also investing in their customer service.

What are his neighbour…lol

Alan, you contacted our offices via e mail over 3 months ago and we informed you that the canada update was months away and that we would keep users posted with updates. We Informed you that our staff was participating at a golf networking event for the city of Minneapolis, not uhhh were golfing. As soon as beta was released, you were personally invited by mark to participate. You declined.

Then, Friday of this week at 2:30pm, you sent me a Facebook message in regards to snow removal questions. As I answer most of my Facebook messages on the weekend, my plan was to respond today along with the other messages and e mails I need to respond to.

again, sorry to hear you have had such a horrible experience with Pro-Posal, which is now available to our neighbors up north.

I also apologize for the horrible experience you have had with me personally. I really enjoy talking with guys about their business. Sounds like we would have had a lot to chat about.

I wish you success with all your future endeavors in life.

I guess that’s that.

It’s one thing to have a problem with someone and maybe bad mouth them to an inner circle. But when you go public on a forum like WCR, you’re going to catch some heat. Are you new to the inter webs?

Have you ever heard the saying “you can’t please everyone” - My opinion 5% of the population you not only can’t please, you wouldn’t want to. Are you part of the 5% Alan? I ask this, because by now I would of expected you caught your mistake and corrected it. But instead you’re still arguing.

That message he sent (Thumbnail) - was that last friday. How dare you David, for not getting back to him already.

I think Dave is really struggling with his window co and software. He’s only at like 300k with 7 employee’s his third year in business. And he put the software together in record time as well.

I think you’re right Alan, he really does need a mentor. //sarcastic//

You obviously don’t know Dave very well.

You guys are awesome! Birds of a feather flock together.

Thanks WCR, Responsibid, and Mark Strange for all of your hard work, and for going above and beyond without complaint.

It’s leaders like you that keep the window cleaning industry strong.

Hey Alan slow your roll bro…I try not to get into anyone business if they dont like a product or a subject cool, But when you Come on to a Public forum and bad mouth a one of the most stand up guys I know…You need to put the breaks on! David is the guy if you need help he steps up, no question asked…unless its burying a body in the backyard…:slight_smile:

My experience with ProPosal and David as been GREAT from day one…If anyone new to the forum or just has not tried ProPosal yet give the 15 day FREE trail a try. It will up your closing rate!!!

Not at all, just stating the obvious.

You are complaining about paying for a service that you had not paid for and was offered to you for free as a beta tester…

When the service was not even available in your country.

Then, when you declined the Beta test (free) for that company, you attack them online for not responding to you within 25 hours.

Your argument is invalid.

Then maybe you and your boys, should stand on the sidelines and let him take care of business, instead of calling me a dirt bag.

Mind your business

I’ve definitely noticed that anytime someone chokes on their words around here, its automatically attributed to a “Boys Club” type scenario, or my personal favorite, “Bullying”.

An opinion was stated, the opinion was invalidated, and the world keeps turning. That is what internet forums are for.

If it is OK with @ProPosal and [MENTION=9757]Alan[/MENTION], I would like to move this thread to the fridge, where it can die in peace.

Moving along…

This has nothing to do with beta test. I was offered to participate by Mark Strange. After a while I politely declined, because I was busy.

On two occasions, I tried to contact him for advice and guidance.

If I ignored my clients, they would somewhere else

Who said I was being bullied. What’s it like always being in All Counties shadow.

Know the facts

I’ll fight til WCR kicks me off. Give me a break…

Its great being in All County’s “shadow”. Chris and Alex have mentored me since day one. My business wouldn’t be half of what it is today if it weren’t for their advice and help. Now, Pete and I throw each other work on a regular basis. We’re not in the same service area, so we’re not competition.

That being said, I’m going to bow out of this conversation and let you bicker with whomever you like. Just because I’m a MOD here doesn’t mean I have a target on my back.

Know the facts.

Nobody is going to kick you off Alan.