Minimum pricing commercial not storefront

Basically like this on all 4 sides. What is your per pane for say monthly, every other month and every 3 months and a fixed cost for insides regardless of frequency. I do 85% residential and get the perfect % of my bids but I suck at bidding commercial. A Dr office, counseling center, attorney businesses like this what’s your pricing and yes I know extreme dirt access etc but your general starting point. Thank you

$3 for the big panes, $2 for the little panes. But that’s just me.

1 Like

How does that change according to frequency. Would that be monthly and then from there it would be more expensive?

You could bid it at $100 in/out (maybe $50-60 outside only?) every 4 weeks. It’d be a super easy job. Try and bid it every 4 weeks because you’ll get 13 cleans per year and it can be on the same day every time. But being mainly residential, you don’t really have to worry about route scheduling.

$100 in and out lol there is 49 panes total plus an entryway with 12 more panes that I have not shown in pictures.

Then adjust accordingly. You originally showed 8 windows and said there were 4 sets which is easy pole work, and anyone with a commercial route would just walk right through this job. Residential takes 2-3x longer than commercial so adjust your price based on what you can do.

Lol reread these windows on 4 sides of the building. These are the style and there is 4 sides to the building not 4 sets of this many windows . . . Sides not sets

Just Charge the same as residential , if they want it done regularly take 10-20% off . Make sure you’re happy with the price or you’ll probably won’t do it when resi gets busy

1 Like

Your math is a bit off. You are showing 8 individual panes and said basically the same on 4 sides = 32. Now you say it is 49 (where did the extra come from?) + 12 on the front.
First cleans are always the toughest. Per pane commercial is less than per pane residential, but commercial goes faster than residential to a certain extent.
It is ultimately up to you do dial in your window pricing, so the $2 - $5 range (depending on the window and obstacles) for Store/Office/Commercial is a good starting point. Your hourly rate may drop from what a residential garners, but you should finish sooner than your residentials. After several jobs you can toy around with pricing by the pane vs by square footage vs by estimate to get the job done; compare how those numbers pan out from the three and use the best for you and landing most of your quotes going forward.
(Note: $100 per hour = $1.67 per minute).

1 Like

You’re taking my explanation to specific I am saying they have these style of windows on four sides of the building not this quantity on four sides of the building

I like the idea of a discount for regular and especially like the charge same as resi mentality. Was overthinking this for my business when I first started seeing how a lot of people seem to take 40 percent off or whatever for commercial. Never agreed with that but see the purpose behind it.

When doing commercial/storefront the number of windows determines the price. For residential you can get a sense of how long a job will take and can bid it that way. But for those of use with commercial/storefront we count windows. We expect a specific count which determines a specific price and based on route experience we will then know how long a job will take and can schedule it in with other jobs. Ideally you want to make anywhere from 60-100 per hour on route. With these sorts of commercial accounts, it’s easy to do 100 per hour which is a little low for residential.