Mirrors

well that might be easier said than done:
here is the flyer for the product from the spring
http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/885735O/3m-glass-cleaner-and-protector-tnf-flyer.pdf
at that time it was easily available in the us, i got a dealer list from 3m US and the 2 dealers in north dakota carried it but would not ship to canada. 3m canada has not approved it for canada so waaa for me.
also in july 3m was turning the product over to another company, i’m not sure if that meant they were no longer going to distribute it or just having it made and bottled by someone else or is the name would be the same so some investigation will be required.
considering you 160+ litres for the price of 12 it would be worth it if you are going to use it.
let me know if you find anything further or need more info.

1 Like

3M Glass Cleaner does prevent fogging.

I have been applying it to my bathroom mirrors after each shower, mopping then squeegeeing for the last month.

Today’s pic was taken 5 minutes after squeegeeing with no 3M applied.
All the fog dissipated several minutes later after I opened the door.

And today, 3M is a vibrant company, combining innovation, effective risk management and marketing. 3M!

From maritime polymers for boats to the fuel in this helicopter - 3M, building the future!

Hilarious chase scene commentary!

Same here. Some houses I have been cleaning the same mirrors at least 10 years. Never had a problem. I guess something could happen if you use too much solution. A lot of solution seeping in between the glass and the frame of the mirror is probably not good

2 Likes

I used to love this show late at night after partaking…