Moerman Aquafill - Coming Soon!

Sometimes filling your bucket is not always easy or convenient, introducing the Moerman Aquafill! It features a bucket filling hose and connector so you can easily fill your bucket from any standard tap! No more spills or wet floors!

Coming soon but you can check it out here: Moerman Aquafill

Umm…

R&d department getting out of control?

4 Likes

Sweet idea! Wrap that around my belt and carry it with me all day.

1 Like

Can you imagine how their marketing team must be cringing with every new product as they’re trying to figure out how the heck to fit it in their “EASE” advertising scheme?

I’m sorry, with these latest releases Moerman just lost the little credibility it had left in my book.

Better yet, use it as a belt. Now that’s innovation!

1 Like

whoever is behind this crazy stuff needs to be taken to one side an dismissed .

i sense more of it coming too

2 Likes

But you haven’t even seen the Moerman Spork. It’s going to be a game changer. Forget everything you know about eating lunch.

1 Like

As a fan of the Liquidator I have to chime in here on these latest Moerman products…
First the humor: it seems like Corporate asked for a brainstorming session to see what window cleaning tools hadn’t been done yet or could be improved on and just went and started making whatever ended up on the list… (remember: no idea is a bad idea in a brainstorm session) LoL
But seriously: if a company wants to develop and sell a product good for them. Someone will see the usefulness and buy it. When I did residential I used to fill up my bucket in the laundry room sink so would’t need the hose… however in Europe perhaps the sinks are smaller and hence the Aquahoser… eh?

1 Like

my friends that are in the commercial janitorial industry would like this tool. I know guys that use dustpans to get water from a sink to a bucket

1 Like

I would use this in all seriousness.

I can actually see this being beneficial for route work. You don’t always have an outside water source to refill when your doing a route. This would allow you to fill your bucket from customers restroom sink if needed.

1 Like

There is already a hose thats been around for like 30 years or so that is the same as this more or less, just take the shower head off

3 Likes

Yah but I think that one has to screws into the faucet? With the Moerman one it just slips over the top.

You could just make your own out of a hose. Attach a tappered rubber end to the hose and it’s the same thing.

Or just clean a windows and buy this one with your money.

Just get an adapter for a hose. I’ve got one on my utility sink. But I do like the turquoise.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=faucet+garden+hose+adapter+

1 Like

nope is just a rubber thingo that slides over the tap

1 Like

Either way your still buying it. Why not just buy this one? It has the fancy clips for your bucket!

Buy what you want… TBH all these products that moerman just brought out they all look like crap, all moerman products compared to ettore,unger, sorbo (excluding liquidator/execerator) are crap, imho.

None of us would even be using any of them if polez blades never partnered up with them.

2 Likes

It’s just a hose son. I don need it as I don’t do route ok work and that’s the only application I see for it. That said, if I did route work, yah I’d buy it.

What ever happened to old fasioned stealing water from a city spigot or straight up asking to use a customer’s slop sink? Its pretty easy to find accessible water if you ask around.

I guess the whole thing about this hose is the ability to not have to lift the bucket into the sink. But let’s face it, you’re lifting the bucket all day. What’s this one time?

4 Likes

Some of these new tools might be useful i guess, but the worst part to me is the marketing style. The EASE thing is just so ridiculous. They’re forcing it and it sounds super over-the-top. I believe in the feature-advantage-benefit system of selling, but they’re grasping at straws to try to turn every mundane aspect into some innovative, cutting-edge feature. These could all be simple accessories that are quietly available in a “recommended with this purchase” section, but to over-hype them like this just makes them look silly.

4 Likes

More like out of ideas

2 Likes