Moerman Excelerator - All New (no longer new)

Here we go!

8 Likes

So was it worth the wait for you?

Yes it was ! The pivoting control is unlike the wagtail. I ordered two completes. 14" and 18" very impressed with all their products. Not to mention that the F*LIQ holds so much water and doesn’t drip!

7 Likes

that’s the cutest window cleaner’s hand I ever seen :joy:

1 Like

I think all of you will like the excelerator. I’ve used it for months now and have tried many different techniques with it. I am doing a in depth live review on this tool sunday November 13th at 3pm. It will broadcast from my youtube channel. Hope to answer any questions you may have and can’t wait to see you guys there

5 Likes

Mine got delivered tonight but it’s too dark and rainy outside, so no test drive until tomorrow.

Looking forward to hearing you guys “first” Live Q&A!

2 Likes

:joy: I stopped growing in 6th grade :frowning: 5 foot 1 on a good day. Good news I get kids shoes on the cheap!

4 Likes

Luke do these get recorded so we can watch it later if we miss the live stream?

Yes they do. They will be automatically uploaded within an hour or so of streaming. What I’m really excited about is the chance to answer questions as I’m doing the reveiw

1 Like

Yesterday my arrived.
Tried it - and it was really great! It will help my polework a lot! That you can change the angledegree makes it superior!
My wagtails will rest a lot now.

From now on: Sorbo and Moerman will be my first choice in my setup!

Where did you bought it?
Didnt see anyone sell it here, or Denmark.

Fönsterputsgrossisten.
Call and talk to Axel there.
Take care my swedish mage :smiley:

Yeah. I think its the old tradehouse, right? Saw that they had it “coming soon” before.
Thanks man​:+1::blush:

“
And if you arder now
 we’ll include a can of Pringles: Sour Cream and Onion.”

Exactly!

Got a question I hope someone might know the answer to. I found all the Excelerator parts in stock separately. So if I bought the Excelerator Handle, a 14" 2.0 Excelerator Channel & a 14" F*LIQ Pad with clips wouldn’t this be the same as the complete 14" Excelerator Complete Squeegee or is there something I am missing? Seems like it would be the complete set up but I want to be sure. Thanks for any insight on this!

I believe you are correct.

Got mine today! It’s awesome! I have a wagtail 14" and 18 inch and never really used them. I wanted to love it but just didn’t like it. This one I love it so far. The biggest difference for me is the pad. The wagtail pad was so skimpy it wouldn’t give a good scrub on dirty glass and would hold hardly any water. You could only do one or two windows before you had to get it wet again, and that’s Farley clean ones. The wagtail pad is pretty thick and seems to give a good scrub and hold lost of water. I have only used it on my windows so I haven’t had a chance to use it in the field yet so we will see. I can’t wait to really use it!

3 Likes

I agree with you! ’ the wagtail pad is a joke compared to this tool! I love it so much and have been using it for a few days. It pivots better than the wagtail and is just all around awesome. The end. Lol.

2 Likes