Moerman Excelerator - All New (no longer new)

World class window cleaning tools from Moerman.

First they brought you the Liquidator

Then came the Combinator

Today we introduce the Excelerator - Coming soon to Moerman @ Shop WCR

9 Likes

Interesting…when will these new items be available?

Probably a few weeks out.

2 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like

8 Likes

Video of it in use???

2 Likes

Correction, these won’t be around until July.

What does “excelerator” mean?

2 Likes

Bout friggin time! I’m totally on board. I was really contemplating ordering another wagtail, and keep it original/unmodified, given how much I use my current one; I hammered out and dog-eared the tips which does the same as the Excelerator.

I’ve become very fond of using my Liquidator so this will be a welcome tool to the arsenal. Anticipation for release is already killing me…

2 Likes

I think, loosely translated from Dutch to Australian, it means “Oh no you didn’t”.

3 Likes

Looks like it’s got a good microfiber pad on there that will actually hold some water. Color me stoked

1 Like

Plus one!

@Alex, will we be able to preorder these? I’m guessing they’ll sell out quickly.

If you watched the video you would know it’s so you can use Microsoft Excel more easily

1 Like

I’d order right now…

If it’s translated from Australian to American, will I get drunk or die? Those are the main exports right?

Oh! Okay. I know what “accelerator” is but wasn’t sure about an excel-erator. @JfromtheD needs to get in on this then.

2 Likes

It looks awsome sign me up

“Vlookup” and “Data Validation” will change your life. dude. :unamused:

• you make me smile, man… I was actually talking about you, today… I swear!
  • so i guess it ok Jared, @JfromtheD didn’t say he was at the “table” discussing “you” over “pasta”! :sunglasses:
1 Like