Moerman Excelerator - All New (no longer new)

Hey, I already told you I didn’t see nuthin!

1 Like

is the channel fixed to the handle like a wagtail or can you swap out different lengths?

Yes is it quick release? Love the clean look and the pad…exactly the combo I had wanted so looking forward to trying it out :fist:

The Excelerator is a quick release handle so the channel can be removed and replaced. New Liquidator end clips snap into place and FLIQ washer is a real time saver. Polzn Bladz-The Excelerator - YouTube

Maybe having a single manufacturer tool will cure me of constantly losing my Wagulator Mods.

Love all the borrowed ideas here from all the manufacturers and modders out there. It’s like Ettore, Wagtail, Wagga & Polzn Bladz had a love child.

5 Likes

I’m not a 100% sure but I think the Moerman stuff is pretty much designed from PolznBladz ideas.

I’m thinkinf conspiracy!

I guarantee Polzn Bladz isn’t sitting alone in a think tank though. Like the rest of us, he’s on forums, YouTube and talks to other window cleaners. He is just the one who innovated using his and other borrowed ideas AND put himself out there to get picked up by a manufacturer for R & D

3 Likes

polznbladz got lots of his info from others like wagga and he man and willie erkel. his are mostly refinements as are all the liquidator line.

3 Likes

He mentioned wagga in his early vids that I saw a few years ago. I believe he was talking about trying his dogearing method & then doing a few of his own mods based off of that. Its cool that its made its way to a major manufacturer to streamline the process and save some time modifying. Since day 1 the wagtail swivel has been an awesome addition to the window cleaning arsenal. And now the excelerator swivel…we’ll see but it looks pretty sweet👍

2 Likes

The beauty of the wagtail, it seems, is the swivel action. Most youtube users of the tool modify/dog ear the channel, bend the angle of the handle with a heat gun, take off the oem mop and replace with a modified sleeve from a strip washer and mount with zip ties and a bar (coat hanger). This tool seems to take all those mods into account in a ready-to-go tool right out of the box.

2 Likes

Nicely explained…

1 Like

Bob (PolznBladz) is in a rather unique position. A couple of years ago he bollocked Moerman rubber on his YouTube channel and I believe by personal email. He also did the same thing to Willie Erken over a 36" channel and the Erkenomic tip which kept snapping. When this happens the recipient. 1. Can ignore it 2. Abuse the sender/poster as an idiot and insist he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. … Or 3. Take a deep breath. Start a dialogue with the sender to query why he thinks this only to discover that he’s actually got some other interesting ideas… Willie chose 2 and Moerman chose 3 … The Liquidator is a manufacturers answer to Bob’s refinement of Wagga’s dog earing (which he has always acknowledged). The Exelerator is driven by him because of his close relationship with Moerman and incorporates many minor revisions that have been suggested, pleaded, begged of Wagtail for many years. In my mind the Exelerator appears to be a Wagtail Flipper on steroids. Some may recall that Bob had a huge YouTube channel covering many things from squeegee technique to rain harvesting to pole work plus a huge amount of tips and updates on the Liquidator. He chose to trash it after a relentless and bitter attack over many months by Willie and his two pitbulls. Had a little more grace and graciousness been exhibited then Exelerator may never have happened or indeed been required. TIme will tell but by gosh it does look promising.

10 Likes

Moerman coming out with the heat!

3 Likes

i believe hhe sold his vids to window cleaning magazine, they are all there.

Aaah no. That was supposed to happen but Lee was too slow downloading them. Bob provided the deadline and then hit the ‘self destruct’ button on the day he said he was going to. Downloads hadn’t happened…

What a shame. I cant believe they are all gone.

1 Like

norly, I’m dying inside… everyday I think “man I’d really kick some ass on my pole work with that awesome Excelerator”… :frowning: :cry: I have a wagtail, i’m good at it, it’s modified… it’s also a bandaid solution to the problem solved by this new tool.

In other news: I opened up the angle on the handle of my Wagtail Slimline flipper, now I can close out on 4" sills, on uppers, with my pole.

2 Likes