Moerman Excelerator - All New (no longer new)

can the fact that we few have been commenting and asking for one for months put us at the top of the list?

6 Likes

Yeah. I def like that idea.

Iā€™d like to pre-order 3ā€¦
Iā€™m a solo guy soā€¦

I need 3ā€¦

3 Likes

Looks like the perfect tool!

I was told yesterday, ā€œā€¦ the end of september.ā€ Itā€™s like waiting for christmas like a giddy school boy when he sees that huge box next to the tree with his name on it. Needless to say, I am on the edge of my seat for this handle. The flipper looks like an amazing addition. My modified wagtail has seen better days, and this thing looks impressive without the zip ties and dog ears. If my wagtail was a famous actor, it would look like Gary Busey on a heroin binge, after being hit by a speeding busā€¦

4 Likes

Guys, I just heard from Phil Verne, Moerman Sales Manager North America, say in an email I received this morning, ā€œThe product should be available about the middle of October.ā€

3 Likes

Wow, thanks for this. Well Iā€™ll be lining up the purchase of the new Sony FDR-X3000 rather waiting until next year for this new tool. All the delays seem unnecessary (is it really that broken?).

At this point, Version 1 couldā€™ve been released (creating lots of revenue), then Version 2.0 released later, along with ā€˜adapter kitsā€™ to improve Version 1ā€¦

My supplier here said it had been released but he couldnā€™t get one yetā€¦ I guess he was wrong. Waiting for Octoberā€¦
But I was disappointed when the Combinator came to Sweden. Itā€™s cost like 60 dollars here. Overpriced if you ask me.
Have you heard any price for the Excelerator?

Iā€™m still going to try this tool out when available, but I predict Apple will have released the iPhone 8 by then.

1 Like

Thatā€™s only a month away.

I think it may be around that priceā€¦idk for sureā€¦but itā€™s what Iā€™ve heard

Thatā€™s not a bad price for a quality and durable tool that works right out of the box, lets hope it works like its advertised to work. I hope it works well for the people who purchase it.

1 Like

Agreed. Consider we pay $35-45 on a wagtail, and then spend time to modify it to work. I want something to work straight out the box and not fiddle with it.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s true!

If itā€™s like the other tools In the ā€œLiquidator serieā€, it will need some modification.
Like the clips are to ā€œaggressiveā€ and need to bend back a little and put some kind of clip in the ends to stop the rubber from moving.

I am supposing that there will be a learning curve. But getting the tool to just work as well as my modified ones seems like part of the program. When I buy new equipment, I disappear into the garage until I am done drilling, dremeling, zip-tieing, and otherwise mutilating the original design. Iā€™m hoping these have answered the question, and doing so with a tool that looks sweet. Although, I am all about the look, and putting on a good show to land new clients. Iā€™ve color coordinated, accidentally, with these products. So I am overly stoked with the way these tools look. But if itā€™s more than $70 for the setup, then buying some sandpaper and spray paint.

A little birdie has landed in my inbox and whispered that Monday is launch date so stocks shouldnā€™t be too far away. Your shed/garage sounds very similar too mine :slight_smile: in all honesty however, I predict that with the final production version of this in your hands your files and dremel may end up housing spider webs from lack of useā€¦ :slight_smile:

Where did I put my pink hoverboard, because Iā€™m ready for this. Anyone catch that the handles are on this site for purchase at $19.50ā€¦ right now. Where is my iPhone 17?

Is it pre-order, or is this going to mail off on monday?

1 Like

Where? I dont see 'em listed.

Edit Found it! https://shopwindowcleaner.com/moerman-excelerator.html

Now give me likes!

3 Likes