Moerman Excelerator- DEMO

5 Likes

The funny part of this video for me was the guy using the pointed ladder…he used it wrong😂

3 Likes

yes indeed. in fact if hed left the ladder where he first placed it he could have cleaned both panes and been back on the ground in no time. of course that wouldnt have looked so good for the poler

6 Likes

Exactly! I was thinking the same thing. Not to mention it was clear that, if they hadn’t made him fumble around he would have finished before the pole! He would have expended a heck of a lot more energy doing it but he would have been quicker.

5 Likes

Looks like the off-spring if an extension ladder and a sectional had a romantic encounter.

4 Likes

A-Frames or Pointers… either single length, typically 8ft, or 2 piece extension. They’ve been around a very long time in the U.K. and Europe.

5 Likes

I give those women and guys from the past props for being able to carry all there gear and ladders ALL day and still perform there job!

Dedication!

2 Likes

Today they would be dismissed as being bucket Bobbettes.

1 Like

I disagree.

Seems the men of the UK haven’t changed much either!

Only kidding. I couldn’t resist.

This demo was a bad example in my opinion…

1 Like

ya its totally bogus as a comparison

1 Like

wtf?? now you’re just a W!!!
:fearful:
:cactus:27

1 Like

Haha… I was waiting for that from you! :wink:

1 Like

ok so now it’s ok to call you dubya lol
:joy:
:cactus:27

2 Likes

Yup it is ridiculous…

Not sure why you call it a ‘bogus comparison’. If you have another good look at the video with accompanying text, note that it comes under the S letter ie. Safe…
Purely illustrating the ability to pole the high glass with feet firmly on the ground. No reference to speed comparison at all…

The reason I think it was a ridiculous video is how they made the guy with the ladder look awkward and clumsy. I know the safety factor is obvious … a skilled ladder man could have finished quicker then the pole worker, that is all im saying.

Pole work at height is safer then ladder work.

Safety should be our main concern when working at heights, always…

it was obvious that the ladderman knew his job - and due to pride probably refused to be shown up . in the fistfight that ensued in the deleted part of the vid he gave the other a damn good hiding!

5 Likes