Moerman Excelerator

Finally got the video finished. Hope you guys enjoy !

7 Likes

Excellent edit Luke. How are you finding it overall?

1 Like

Was going to ask the same thing

2 Likes

Great video as always, Luke. I’ve been wondering, do you normally use as much soap as you do in your videos, or is that just so it’s easier to see for the video?

whoops forgot to post the damn link… long day and I had to edit that video.

2 Likes

I do like using a bit more soap … i like to have extra slip

1 Like

If you are a fan of the liquidator you will love this tool. It has some bugs to be worked out but as I said at the end of the video it is a prototype the final product is coming soon . @Chris do you have a date yet ?

Does the scrubber stay on better than a wagtail? I love and really hate wagtail. I can be pretty darn quick(right up with your speed😜), but then those stupid clips fail. Or, the pad just doesn’t want to stay on the Velcro. I’m then wasting time trying to get it to work. I don’t really have time to modify things. So if the excelerator scrubbing pad actually stays on; I’m buying it.

The pad really does stay on . I don’t see it failing . It has snap buttons that keep it on the tool .

3 Likes

Every window I clean from now until I get an Excelerator will feel like a waste of time

2 Likes

Umm duh :cold_sweat:

1 Like

A tri-continent WC video, cool!

It looks like it closes out a lot better than Wagtail with the scubber on the bottom. Is that true?

I recently put scrubber on top of Wag and the only advantage is closing out. I don’t like having to flip for both motions.

1 to 10 - where would Moerman rank vs. Wag?

Thanks and great videos L&R

I dont prefer the scrubber on the bottom myself… to be honest havent even tried it. But from what I can tell they are addressing this at Moreman right now. So I am assuming they are looking into smoother close outs with the pad on the bottom. 1 - 10 id say over all the exelrator is a 9. Honestly it can out perform the wagtail just about any day of the week. I have only used the prototype so its hard to say anything about the finished product. But from what I have heard from Bob (polzn) it is a rigid complete tool that is years ahead of the wagtail.

Oh, it looked like you had it on the bottom in the first polzn cam segment. My b.

1 Like