Monday Monday monday

Kyle I was just trying to share your success with the forum members, so they have something to strive for! :wink:

1 Like

NOW that made me laugh, THANKS @Skipper!! :laughing:

Did the exterior for the $550 resi today and got paid half. Will do the interior in 6-9 days once the painter and carpet cleaner are done. Just beautiful sunshine today.

1 Like

I like that big American houses, we don’t have that kind of houses here.:slight_smile:,
Wish I could visit USA some day. Would be awesome.
What state are that from?

Thanks, Im in Washington State
.[quote=“Jhn, post:26, topic:39098”]
Wish I could visit USA some day
[/quote]

^^^ everything is possible! :wink:

1 Like

A dozen commercial accounts and a townhouse.

Today is a neighbor townhouse and their office. 9:30 start. A lot of late starts here… all these people hiking 12 miles, climbing Long’s Peak at 2am, then they take a nap before work.

LOVE Mondays

2 Likes

Had a great Monday!
Went to the Chamber of Commerce and got help getting Articles of Incorporation with bylaws, my first minutes and created an Employee Policy and Procedures manual. Now that I have those docs I can have the corporate officer who is also an employee, me, be opted out of the Workers Comp policy. I want to get disability insurance for myself.
As soon as I get more quotes for Workers Comp I can buy a policy, hire a part timer or two, and spend more time getting day jobs (WC, carpet cleaning and floor refinishing) vs. cleaning banks and offices in the evenings. I will also have more time to go see my grandson.

1 Like

Empty schedule today :cry: gf is super sick so I’m having a fun day