My first window meme

I’ve always thought it’d be neat to play off the idea of a dentist. I even considered calling myself the window dentist. I like the idea of having regular check ups and getting a professional deep clean. I also like wearing scrubs. I put this meme together in a few minutes to play off the dentist theme. It probably needs a lot of help but it was just a thought that popped in my head. My wife thinks it needs a punch line and I agree. I guess a blade and bronze wool would be the punch line but that might be hard to portray. Or would it? I’m surprised I still have this much energy to design stuff after a long week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe washing your windows every day like you brush your teeth is a stretch but I was told by a restaurant today that it was the job of the hostess to wash the windows at the end of each day. They obviously weren’t…

Windex is more like brushing with cotton candy…

5 Likes

The dentist / teeth brushing idea is good with maintenance and all but I think the focus is wrong.
Focus on the positive results rather than the negative,

1 Like

Teeth whitening can be like Gutter whitening :slight_smile:

Or gargling with Koolaide…

The biggest problem is that everyone hates dentists.

1 Like

9 Likes

Very cool Kyle!
We just finish up a house with 40 “Pella storms” about an hour ago! thats money son!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

True dat.

10 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah… did you just use a Picard meme? That is my thing. MINE!

9 Likes