My new business cards

Who did you use to lay out and print the cards?

Jesse
Atlas Window Cleaning
North Carolina

A client of mine is a web designer and graphic designer. We trade services. He also created my website.
He is currently only doing this kind of work on the side.

Nice Card! Looks nice!

This is mine, been working on it for months… Design has been a long part and print another… Finding the correct paper and finish… Hassle

On average I don’t think people really give a crap what’s on our cards, as long as it has our name an phone number that’s pretty much the only reason people want it in the first place. My last run I made some pretty cool magnet cards with the idea they wouldn’t throw them away, but honestly as many cards I have given to potential customers who have seen me cleaning windows and ask for one . . . I never hear from them anyway. The upside is they’re cheap to make so I don’t feel bad about giving them out.

Chesebro I like those, real simple and sharp looking!

Thanks Wagon

Thats a great design Sal.

Wait till you decide to wrap your truck .

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource mobile app

Nice lay out Sal.

We’re just working on ours. This is a picture of it on my computer screen so it’s not a great shot but what do you think?

I wanted WINDOW CLEANING to be the first thing you noticed. Did I succeed? Working on the back now. We’ll list all of our services.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Looks good, on point… Not too busy, I approve

[MENTION=20847]Chesebro[/MENTION]

Sal, That’s a really clean looking card!
I like the clean, simple look to it.

Thanks, Ill post the front thats just the back

Round Corners, Spot UV

Its a SILK card 300gsm…

Your business cards are very impressive! I like everything about them. Great job!

Who ended up printing those for you?

Jesse
Atlas Window Cleaning
North Carolina

I think you are right man. No one should hire this guy because he has facial hair!!! And the grey!!! OMG really!!!