My New Ride

Thanks. Yes it’s definitely messy not the way I’m going to leave it . First thing I needed to do an didn’t yet is get new reels ,so I can put them by the back door. Then I need to figure out were i want to set Up the poles .I have more stuff than kiss my glass I do a good amount of route work I have two guys on the truck . I just got it so once the winter slow down comes Ill have time . Your right though organization is needed . I’m actually looking foward to the winter so I can figure out this van.

Good luck to you, be sure to post your after photos once you get it finally setup.

[MENTION=2426]mrwindow[/MENTION]
Will do. Thanks Rob.

Bump. How is the Nissan NV holding up for you?
I have a Nissan frontier and need to upgrade

Definitely look into a Nissan NV. Great Van !

Nice, what’s your mpg?

Shawn I honestly don’t know. I know it sounds crazy , but it really didn’t matter to me.
It was either a ford Or a Nissan. I didn’t even compare gas mileage. I liked the size of the Nissan better an that’s what I went by
Is it a gas guzzler I’m definitely oaying more then what I was when I was rolling with my ford pick up. Probably about 100 or so a month more , but I’m also making more
My guess to answer your question is 13-15 MPG. Gas … it is what it is ! Just charge enough to cover your expenses. Don’t let gas be a deciding factor to what you need
To many guys come up to me an ask what did you pay for your wrap. Who cares !!!
It’s nit what I paid it’s what I make from it.
Question should be is the wrap paying off
Answer is Yes !!!

As I’m sitting in my van with the AC on writing this my gas is burning :open_mouth:
I’m sending you the bill Shawn :joy:

Here is how I have my van set up now
I think Mr windiw would be proud. Where is Rob ? Nick from New Vu has an awesome set up with this van. Blows mine away !!!

The funny thing is I would be selling this if it weren’t for the wrap. I’m getting an F-250 very soon with a drop in skid. Don’t need this van really any more :joy:. But it’s paid off , so I’ll keep is for a few more years.
Water is starting to rust this thing out. Make sure you find a good Line X guy.
The guy I used sucked. As you can see
Where I have the reels a hole is developing. Going to have to figure something out.

1 Like

looks awesome. I totally agree with you about the expenses. I do compare and look at every detail so I don’t make the wrong choice when I do pull the trigger. I’m looking at the high roof version. I want it to be a power washing roof washing and window cleaning van. A 200 gallon and 100 gallon tank with reels and all. I think a bulkhead/partitioner is a must. Looking at Nissan vs Ford since I heard lots of negative reviews on the Promaster.

If your going to be doing all those 3 services. I would strongly consider a box truck ,or maybe a pickup with a trailer, Or a pickup with a drop in skid, a van is definitely not ideal for roof cleaning. I was using it for PW , but I had a 4GPM machine I was using ,an pulling it in ,an out of the van. I was hooking up to the customers spigot. Not ideal either , but viable.