My New Vehicle Wrap

Works For Me…
Pax

*** I’m no expert,
just been cleaning windows for a while.
" I’m not saying the way you clean windows is wrong,
I just like the way I do it better…"
~ Pompous Basterd

I like how you keep it simple. As long as it brings in business that is all that matters!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

What an awesome squeegee sticker on your back window!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Resource

Love the ‘pure water’ on the roof! :stuck_out_tongue:

Not afraid of keeping it simple. I like it :slight_smile:

sidenote: the wagon is the most under-appreciated style of vehicle, IMHO. So much utility in so little space :smiley:

Not the radio station (bumper sticker) I expected…

[B]Current playlist:[/B]
Stones
The Who
Ozzy
Green Day
Led Zep
Derrick/Domino’s

It’s all good, I just figured you for a much more “laid back”/mellow jams type guy.

Simple yet effective…

simple works. Make the service and the number stick out so people can see/remember them. I have a competitor who spent a lot on a beautiful wrap on his truck. It is so busy, you can’t see or remember his phone number in the 1 to 2 seconds you have as he is driving by

I think that might be the best ROI advertising out there. Lasts forever, doesn’t cost much, and exposure is insane.

Looking to get the same kind of deal on my rear window, got a quote for only $60 for cell/one line of text.

I got a $5000 sun screen order the second day I had my truck lettered yes that was $5000 not $500.

@TommyD. Message [MENTION=3025]pagliachi[/MENTION] and he may give you a link to get you what you want for your rear window for a fraction of what you were quoted.

I did.

Awesome, thanks brother. I’ll try when this forum recognizes that I’m awesome enough to PM people. :stuck_out_tongue:

Love it simple and easy to read!

THANKS!!!
Check out the new addition…

Pax

*** I’m no expert,
just been cleaning windows for a while.
" The window cleaning world is not full of fools,
It’s just lightning is not distributed properly…"
Pompous Basterd

Looks good

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Resource

Looks great!