My van sign..opinions?

Hello…putting. A sign I had on my old van (it died) onto my newer van…I also have a roof sign I can mount on the side of my newer van.looking for opinions on which is better…ignore wood holding up sign–it won’t be there… Big sign is pic from my website… Grainy but…looking for your views…

1 Like

handpainted the blue van with a foam roller last week! $20. love it. the sign on the website made me $$$$$$. i just am not in mood to put it up. but its an eyecatcher…

Thats good! :smile:

I like the grainy sign better, it a little big though in my opinion.

I bet!

1 Like

thanku!

1 Like

thanks guys…and a few friends from the forum i texted–and my wife…the big old sign is going back up.It won the vote…sign is 4-5 years old. alumilite. cost$ 600 ish. frame is ptreated wood on the van. what its made me in jobs? estimate-$10,000. + its oversize but i park it at end of driveway at job and people call me. they see it from 300 feet. my friends made fun of it when i first did it but paid itself in 3 weeks. now i just collect$$. i drive down road and people stare at it . embarrasing but its attention$$. sign company owners love it. "out of the box’‘. so…today is put sign on van day. so many cool stories and $ with the sign… ‘out of the box’’ is so cool. just embarrasing sometimes–the looks i get…GUYS–do it! go big,thanku