My website

Hah, yep, I was thinking the other picture. Yea, not a huge infraction of safety, 3 point connect = two feet, and one hand hidden from view. :wink:

T, you’ll get over it. This I am sure.

Because I don’t take life as serious as you do. And some of my jobs Schultz gets to come along. People love him once they meet him. Peace out.

1 Like

What happened? That was a real sentiment.

3 Likes

he has a dog…you have your little kid with a squeegee in hand!

and earlier you said this but it sounds like you did your own voice over on your web video.

what gives with the double standards?

One of my steady customers is a real estate investor and has had me out to do a few of her commercial properties and her house; Schultz is greeted with a big hello and a fur rubbing from her. But certain to get fired soon I imagine because of my dog. :-/

the dog is on his about page, some people would take it that he loves his dog which says something “about him”

3 Likes

Schultz on the job at an office park.

3 Likes

Who needs a faq page and all of that other stuff? I get plenty of entertainment for myself watching you ramble off in a jealous tirade.

I love dogs and kids. If I saw either on the web page of a service provider I was seeking, my initial thought would be “this guy must be an OK dude”. Information is important, but so is connecting with people on a personal level. Just my opinion.

3 Likes

are you drunk? where did eating spaghetti come from? how can you be so obnoxious to soo many people sooo often. can you not see that your comment is idiotic?
and actually many people would think your son eating spaghetti was cute, especially moms and there are quite a few of them running banks these days.
i can’t respond anymore.
:confounded::persevere:

1 Like

He’s being a tool. I visit this site everyday but I’m gonna lay low. Every few days this guy has to start some thread or add to one where he’s contentious, obnoxious, rude, sarcastic and flat out unpleasant.

You @Garry do what you want. I think the tweaks you’ve made so far have been good and I’m sure you’ll have a site to be proud of once you finish it and that it’ll generate lots of business for you and Schultz.

1 Like