National Double Hung Price

Dallas Texas metroplex:

10 in/out
3 for screen wash
Outside tracks are included

Honestly, many of my houses don’t have just double hung windows. I’ve had to learn to scope out the job and estimate hourly.

I charge the same price year round. If I’m too busy to get to a job, I pass it on. Not a big fan of seasonal pricing. During the recent cold snap our heating went out. The HVAC company didn’t charge more simply because everyone was having problems. I just waited an extra day or two for them. Like them, we are service providers, not commodities. And I find we are treated the way we treat others.

1 Like

Like I said I havent done a house in a very long time…maybe thats why.
Paul back in 2005 I was charging 15 per window (average) and getting it all day long.

In 2010 I bumped it up and still got it all day long. So whats the problem? Paul, you know I got love for you and I respect everything you’re all about. But you had some pretty low prices when you first started, remember? Thats when I first noticed you.

Paul, how can 7 bucks be competitive big guy? Thats not competitive thats the lowest I’ve heard of! How are you only closing 70%??

People must want it for free I guess.
That lady from Carmel Valley is a liar too.

2 Likes

Warm Regards,

Paul Pate

Blue Ocean Window Cleaning

619-450-6553 (office)

619-929-7824 (cell/text)

http://www.blueoceanwindowcleaning.com/ blueoceanwindowcleaning.com

logo_tiny

Paul you didn’t say nothing…I hope it ain’t cuz I pissed you off. You know I love ya paul.

pulled for now

Not at all Tory. Hit send early. J

Warm Regards,

Paul Pate

Blue Ocean Window Cleaning

619-450-6553 (office)

619-929-7824 (cell/text)

http://www.blueoceanwindowcleaning.com/ blueoceanwindowcleaning.com

logo_tiny

Right, most of ours don’t either, but having us all price off the same window helps get the most accurate picture of our prices compared to each other. it’s kinda the least common denominator.

1 Like

Big Paul, please go back and edit that post…way too much competition here in our area to be giving your formula.
I’ll respond a little later when I get a second, but you gotta take down your formula Paul…

How do you charge different for attitude?

Is it the customers attitude or yours at time of bid?

If they are going to be a stinker…they will pay a bit extra.

1 Like

It has been a nice thread to get perspective from others. In the end, it doesn’t really matter to me what folks in other states are getting. I am interested in those in my market tho - DFW, Austin, San Antonio, Houston etc.

The more this thread fills out over time, it could prove very helpful to others as they gauge their market potential. I’m really glad that you started it.

4 Likes

Atlanta, GA

I’m kind of embarrassed at how low my prices are compared to others, but we cruise through this style of double hungs. Occasionally, a client will share what they’ve paid in the past and this is pretty standard. Hope to see some other ATLiens on here that can share.

$6
$8
Never get asked about tracks. We’ll wipe the tracks and clean the sill with every window. Usually doesn’t add too much time of any.

2 Likes

12 to 15 in n.h. sills and screens included In and out. I think price is going up to 14 this year. The price varies a little depending on how dirty they are and if they have vinyl or wooden grates in the window

Wow my prices are super low where I live.

Apple Valley California

$5 Inside & out

$7 Inside & out. Includes screen & track/vacuuming cleaning. I wipe all corners of the frame down with detail.

I’m literally the highest charging company in the area of all surrounding towns. I’ve bid many jobs with other company’s involved. I’m always higher priced & I always get the job. 100%. Just raised my prices again. $6 to $7 per pane.

1 Like

What is your target customers home value?
You should be aiming for $300,000+ home values to find customers able to pay better prices.

$10 (first floor)
$12 (second floor)
$13-$14 (third floor)

$1/screen. Sills are brushed and wiped down, no extra charge, no other options

However, we have flat-rate pricing on our website, so if I’m bidding in person, the flat rate serves as the minimum. For example, just scheduled a house with 10 windows, and they are paying the residential minimum for their house size, which is $175+$10 for screens.

I will often use screen Cleaning as a discount tool, especially for friends and family referrals.

I have raised prices on some of our 7+ year customers, but faithful customers with us since day one generally pay slightly lower “loyalty” prices, provided they don’t skip a year.

Davenport, Iowa.

Edit: If you’re a loyal customer’s little old grandma or something, I’ll be charging you less, provided you have a simple house.

2 Likes

Do you know that all these years i thought your avatar was you sitting in a beach chair with your back to the camera?

lol that’s funny

Northern AZ…DH or sliders $13 inside and out including screens and tracks.
I don’t offer “no tracks” and I only offer “no screens” when they don’t have any.

1 Like

Eastern Wa

$8 in/out double hung, sliders with screens washed (hand washed)

Quick wipe of tracks included.

Rarely are asked for cleaning tracks/i also rarely ask.